LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to see what prices are out there or deals. Are any dealers taking the gm family discounts or end of year 2004 deals?

Figure after 8 months of waiting and a new version already on the way, would be nice to get some kind of deal.

BTW: My wife finally got to sit in a GTO, funny took going all the way to disney world ( epcot ) for her to actually sit in one and see it up close. She loved it.

·
71-GTO
220 Posts
The deals have just begun, I have seen several cars in the $29-30k range and some included a 0.9% financing for 60mo. I have had dealers offer me the car with GMS (family price) without even asking (I do quailfy). I think there will be rebates coming soon. They are getting ready to release the 2005 information and if the rumors are true (400hp-LS2, scoops, twin-split exaust...) then they will need rebates to clear out the 04s. This is only my opinion, but I will wait until September to decide 04 w/rebate or 05!

·
Registered
523 Posts
zbaron said:
GMAC has a $2000 rebate on 04 GTO's now
Peoria [AZ] Pontiac~GMC's ad today (7/31) in the ARIZONA REPUBLIC has '04s (don't know what colors or transmissions) for $27,999 (net of the $2K GMC rebate).

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Bait and Switch

capra2d said:
Peoria [AZ] Pontiac~GMC's ad today (7/31) in the ARIZONA REPUBLIC has '04s (don't know what colors or transmissions) for $27,999 (net of the $2K GMC rebate).
Most likely a demo that has been thoroughly broken in by the owner's son and probably has 1500 miles on it already...

:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

I shopped at Peoria Pontiac not even 2 months ago. They were very inflexible and were adamant about how "in demand" these cars are and "limited production" they are and how they could not go below dealer mark up.

Gee, I guess the owner became a born again Christian all of a sudden in a span of 2 months???? He is feeling mighty generous all of a sudden. So the GTO that they were trying to sell to me for 35K 2 mos ago is now worth 28K?

That's an 7 thousand difference. At this rate of depreciation, my goat should be worth 1 dollar by March of 2005.

·
Registered
523 Posts
04bluegto said:
my finace lives in Peoria im flying out tomorrow to go there.
I sent you a Private message. Please call me. We have had good experiences at the dealership there. I'd like to give you some names. Not that I'm all that influential, but we bot two new cars (our Goat, for one) in the space of a month. I don't know if they're paying spiffs, but if they do, you can have it.

Good luck,

Ken

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts