LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pure Power
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving to work this morning MMOB, and some knucklehead in a Q45 kept riding my ass. So i move over to let him pass, and he pulls up to me and is trying to pace me. Didnt pay him any mind UNTIL he starts to be a jackass. He speeds up, and cuts right in front of me. Then darts back into the lane to my right. So im like okay moron we can play.

I get over into his lane right behind him drop it into 3rd, he nails it and i follow suit jumping into the left lane, and pulled passed him fairly quickly, shifted to 4th and let off at about 120 with him well behind. Of course he is gonna try and fly up on me, so i drop it into 3rd again nail it and again put distance between us. Slow down again, and wait for him to fly by, but he never does. I turned off a couple miles up the road.

Really didnt wanna waste gas on this guy but he pissed me off. Didnt realize the were rated at 340hp either....Whatever

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
nice kill. a jap slapper

·
wills
236 Posts
If it was an older Q45 the HP is around 268. The new M is the 340 HP...like that they call it an M to compete with BMW, how originol.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
i travel 110 miles a day. All freeway miles, and almost every day I end up racing a 300m, mustang, charger, 350z, ect.... It gets old quick, but I just cant let them pass me on the freeway..... lol We have to uphold OUR image.

·
Look at me.
2,833 Posts
wills said:
If it was an older Q45 the HP is around 268. The new M is the 340 HP...like that they call it an M to compete with BMW, how originol.
What? The M is it's own model line (M35 and M45), and is an entirely different car than the Q45.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts