LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,049 Posts
Just misses potential McLaren litigation.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,049 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
What about those ford GT style tail lamps the coyotes have been adapting on theirs? I do like those and I wonder what a custom set would look like for our car if it would even compliment the body of the gto

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Didn't see it until you said it.

There has to be better on ebay than that.

I’m open to suggestions. See what you can find......I’m not buying some used 06 lights. Most of them have tabs broke off anyways. And some people think they are worth a gold bar or something. I’m not supporting that.

I thought about the clear ones but I’m really not feeling them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I’m open to suggestions. See what you can find......I’m not buying some used 06 lights. Most of them have tabs broke off anyways. And some people think they are worth a gold bar or something. I’m not supporting that.

I thought about the clear ones but I’m really not feeling them.
I bought Depot brand tail lights, that somewhat resemble the 06 style minus the reflective film, they look ok depending on the color of your car.

·
GR-RRR!
4,724 Posts
Different? Yes.

Desirable? Not by me. The design doesn't really seem to go with the overall design of the car.

OP has a red car, right? I've always thought the stock 04/05 tail lights looked great on a red car.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What about those ford GT style tail lamps the coyotes have been adapting on theirs? I do like those and I wonder what a custom set would look like for our car if it would even compliment the body of the gto
I just wanna buy some lights and be done. I have enough projects as it is lol.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
I just wish that instead of ricing out headlights and taillights, manufactures would concentrate of making a OEM or better quality product.

·
Living the dream!
4,808 Posts
I am not a fan of those tail lights you've p[ictured up top, but it's your car. Do as you wish. Many here, including me (for the most part), prefer the OEM look on tail lights and headlights. Do what you can afford though.I don't think they're THAT bad. I just personally wouldn't install them on my ride.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts