LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
its pretty cool looking. understated but still aggressive. i wonder how much it cost+shipping

·
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the top one is the same one as the one below it. I emailed them with details regarding cost and performance(if any). They said 7 business days until they respond.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Jodi said:
That's one of the better ones, imho. It's the perfect color too :)
Ditto :thumbs:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
That is just the top and bottom shot of the same hood. I like it but it's not carbon fiber so I'm not interested. I want to see an OEM style hood in carbon fiber. I hate to have to settle but if none ever show up I'll get the PFYC hood in carbon fiber.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
pontiac04GTO said:
I believe the top one is the same one as the one below it. I emailed them with details regarding cost and performance(if any). They said 7 business days until they respond.
DOH! I shoulda opened my eyes wider! :banghead:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
pontiac04GTO said:
It takes 7 days to go "It costs $3bajillion USD"?? I didn't realize it takes just as long for email to get to and from Aus as it did the GTOs...:)

·
2,137 Posts
phobos512 said:
It takes 7 days to go "It costs $3bajillion USD"?? I didn't realize it takes just as long for email to get to and from Aus as it did the GTOs...:)
LOL

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
you people are a bad influence on me..............I like it

:burnout:

·
2,137 Posts
Jodi said:
Got a response from them today. $1540 + shipping. It don't look that good!
That's in USD??? OMG! I feel sick

·
Registered
318 Posts
I had asked them to quote in US $s. I went back and re-read the email. It was quoted $1540 mark + shipping. Is the Aussie dollar called a mark? If so, then figure the current exchange, and there you have it. I'd imagine shipping would tack another couple of hundred on. Still ain't that great.

·
2,137 Posts
Jodi said:
I had asked them to quote in US $s. I went back and re-read the email. It was quoted $1540 mark + shipping. Is the Aussie dollar called a mark? If so, then figure the current exchange, and there you have it. I'd imagine shipping would tack another couple of hundred on. Still ain't that great.
Yeah, if that is AUD the shipping would offset the difference in exchange rate easily.

·
Registered
347 Posts
This is capa guys they dipped more than the price of a HSV GTO into the a HSV GTO and still well got 440hp and just beat the XKR. in the top gear vid as seen in the multimedia section. i mean overpriced is an understatemnet. Your buying a brand a good but expensive brand.
consider the HSV GTS is 400hp and only a fraction more $$$ (like 1/8th) than the HSV GTO and the $$$ compared with gain would be considered expensive by aftermerket standards. This is just a bit silly in my book.
Get it from the states if you can.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts