LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always see guys bragging about there RWHP (not that anything is wrong with that) and its always the 6-speed guys so I'm trying to see were I stand on the board with an Auto and stock bottom end.
I'm at about 450RWHP now. and that's with a 3400 stall. I'm guessing if my car was a 6-speed it would be about 480-490.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
I'm auto and in that same ballpark (about 450RWHP and 450 torque).

LR

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
the M6 guys do that cause they cant brag about their timeslips.......hehe ;)

I was at 475rwhp before my Vig3200 stall and before some spray. After the stall I was only showing 440 then the 50shot made it 492. So in reality I think around 550ish with the 100shot that i ran my 10.9 with. I never got it dyno'd on the 100shot

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
GRAVE DIGGER said:
I always see guys bragging about there RWHP (not that anything is wrong with that) and its always the 6-speed guys so I'm trying to see were I stand on the board with an Auto and stock bottom end.
I'm at about 450RWHP now. and that's with a 3400 stall. I'm guessing if my car was a 6-speed it would be about 480-490.
what else do you have besides the stall?

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
11.647 @ 115.82, 1.601 60'

NA 408 with a baby cam, 2800 stall and 3.91's. :)

Padre

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
450/424 at the wheels....currently installed SLP ported oil pump and awaing new HPT tune..will post graphs. Prepping for forged 402 soon...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey pharmdgto aren't you the guy that was calling me a liar about my numbers. I have a new dyno sheet and I will post it as soon as I get my DSL hooked up just moved. 450rwhp and 395rwtq.
this is with much larger cam and converter and the numbers are corrected and unlocked....damn if I picked up what you did locking the conv. I would be at 473/437....DAMN

·
8,959 Posts
GRAVE DIGGER said:
hey pharmdgto aren't you the guy that was calling me a liar about my numbers. I have a new dyno sheet and I will post it as soon as I get my DSL hooked up just moved. 450rwhp and 395rwtq.
The track is the only real witness. And even with automatics, the driver is a factor as well. Dynos and RWHP numbers are nice for tuning and all, but mean nothing at the track.

My dyno numbers suck, but there was only one car in 40 at the last Georgia-Florida event that was faster than me, and he dynoed almost 200 RWHP higher than me and only beat me by a couple of tenths.

Show us some numbers from the track and we'll be impressed. :)

Padre

·
IKSWHTASOL
2,223 Posts
PadreGTO said:
The track is the only real witness.

Show us some numbers from the track and we'll be impressed. :)

Padre
:boink:

·
8,959 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
+1 even worse with the new stall for me. lol
128 traps.

Dayum. :eek:

But I'm going to do that one day too. All motor. :judge: :turbonaug

Padre

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
head work and a bigger shot should put me up in the solid 130 range up here in good ole AZ.

i need to take a road trip to sea level. ( i know i dont have it as bad as the Colorado people, but every bit helps. lol)

·
8,959 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
head work and a bigger shot should put me up in the solid 130 range up here in good ole AZ.

i need to take a road trip to sea level. ( i know i dont have it as bad as the Colorado people, but every bit helps. lol)
Let me say again: dayum. :eek:

I used to race in El Paso, 4100 feet, so I know what you mean.

Come visit us in Valdosta sometime. Nice Fall weather, <500ft, and Hooter's Girls. What more could you ask for? ;)

Padre

1 - 20 of 37 Posts