LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 GTO - recently passed state inspection and I personally saw all lights working. The other day the right turn signal started flashing fast, and I found the right rear burned out, or so I thought. Met my wife for dinner yesterday and drove the GTO. Leaving the place she texts me I have a passenger side taillight out. Instantly I had a bad feeling, I mean what are the chances both would go out on the same side at the same time?? Today I bought new bulbs and put em in - nothing. Neither works on the passenger side. No visible corrosion and wiring all looks good. Never seen anything like this, does anyone have any ideas?

·
Worthless reject member
37,470 Posts
Check the harness connection for the tail lamp. I think if you pull back the carpeting in the trunk on the right side behind the tail lamp, you should see it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check the harness connection for the tail lamp. I think if you pull back the carpeting in the trunk on the right side behind the tail lamp, you should see it.
Sure enough, there was a blue clip back in there totally undone. Put it back together and I have my lights back! Mighta been related to some PDR work I had done on both sides of the car recently. Anyway you saved the day, thanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts