LS1GTO.com Forums banner

4801 - 4820 of 4822 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
37,470 Posts
if by he, he means me then yes but moot point now. No need to carry the shenanigans further, post up pics km06 to your hearts content. You obviously have lots of pride for your work( I said that right) and this is the place for it. If anything, understand that your presentation invites criticism but still I’m no one to tell another how to present.
Peace be with you all, lol.

I'M SORRY KM06 PLEASE DON'T BE MAD

/nosarcasmintended

·
Registered
137 Posts
if by he, he means me then yes but moot point now. No need to carry the shenanigans further, post up pics km06 to your hearts content. You obviously have lots of pride for your work( I said that right) and this is the place for it. If anything, understand that your presentation invites criticism but still I’m no one to tell another how to present.
Peace be with you all, lol.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I have no problem with criticism, it is for me a learning tool and motivation to improve. What is an issue is someone that want's to be a dick about it and turns it from criticism into ridicule, a snippet here and there is meaningless, when you take in the whole story you will see why every word from a certian one becomes questionable, more so when you know you're being followed, jumped on every post in any forum toward no apparent end. That kind of behavior is the reason the word dick was invented and the reason I started this in the first place, I knew.
If one looks at a post like the original to this thread, goes without preamble <I want to see pictures too> that in context is a demand, I've not said a word about calling out but it is what it is, followed by smartazz remarks about underground vegetables is where the dick part comes in. If one is called out by the one who was called to start with and one can not back himself up.... Never let yer mouth dig a hole yer azz can't back fill... words to live by.

·
Worthless reject member
37,470 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate it. I have no problem with criticism, it is for me a learning tool and motivation to improve. What is an issue is someone that want's to be a dick about it and turns it from criticism into ridicule, a snippet here and there is meaningless, when you take in the whole story you will see why every word from a certian one becomes questionable, more so when you know you're being followed, jumped on every post in any forum toward no apparent end. That kind of behavior is the reason the word dick was invented and the reason I started this in the first place, I knew.
If one looks at a post like the original to this thread, goes without preamble <I want to see pictures too> that in context is a demand, I've not said a word about calling out but it is what it is, followed by smartazz remarks about underground vegetables is where the dick part comes in. If one is called out by the one who was called to start with and one can not back himself up.... Never let yer mouth dig a hole yer azz can't back fill... words to live by.
ok, so i did read you right. what a shame.

yeah, you need to relax man. taking every tiny thing like that seriously will give you a heart attack some day. you put way too much thought into some innocent comments.

·
Registered
820 Posts
NotsoHuber, if I understand this correctly, you were digging around someone else’s garden while reciting the Declaration of Independence and posted that in another forum and ended up with a new name? Cool but weird.

km06, we’re good, right? About the mods, do the engine a favor and sell that intake. That hot air intake is no bueno, I have one and had I not intend on selling the car it would have been gone already.

·
Worthless reject member
37,470 Posts
i... guess?

all i remember is wanting to see his car after that massive mod list and then wondering why i would cry, maybe he has fresh cut onions in the pics and they would trigger some reaction and i would get teary eyed? does that mean i did something bad?

·
Registered
205 Posts
i... guess?

all i remember is wanting to see his car after that massive mod list and then wondering why i would cry, maybe he has fresh cut onions in the pics and they would trigger some reaction and i would get teary eyed? does that mean i did something bad?
I can't believe these responses from his end! Sounds like he wants to fight lololol.

·
Registered
137 Posts
NotsoHuber, if I understand this correctly, you were digging around someone else’s garden while reciting the Declaration of Independence and posted that in another forum and ended up with a new name? Cool but weird.

km06, we’re good, right? About the mods, do the engine a favor and sell that intake. That hot air intake is no bueno, I have one and had I not intend on selling the car it would have been gone already.
Yeah we good HMBL, no issue to start with. Onion boy until you show something to be proud of your credibility is the same as zero and you will never run out of onions to suck on. Grand dad said only an idiot argues with another one. With that in mind you can go back to talking to yourself, I'm out.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ordered new BTR valve springs so I can mine back on the road.

·
My other car has wings
443 Posts
Finally got around to swapping out my stock Diff for the rebuilt unit I've had on my bench for 6 months. New Diff has new 3.90 Motive gears, a new KAAZ LSD unit and GForce side adjusters with the larger axle bearings. Will tweak my tune in the morning to get the speedometer to read right and then start the break-in process......hope these gears aren't too noisy!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
New studs, one of the originals was damaged to the point of not being able to put a lug nut on it. I hate hammering on these so I just took the hub off and used a press. I know it's no big deal but I'm just weird like that.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Got the springs in and everything squared away. Runs great and I think the valve train is a touch quieter.

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,500 Posts
Mine was detailed yesterday, but I didn't condition the weather or clean the glass. I will be doing that today.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Painted (well, yesterday) and decal'd these calipers. All I gotta do is get the front rotors milled for the hubs (and get this old quad442 on the road so I can have something to drive in the meantime) and I can get started on this

Attachments

4801 - 4820 of 4822 Posts