LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4819 Posts

·
Living the Dream
1,509 Posts
Used it's trunklid as a bench, as I looked at the blueprints for my new garage addition

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,495 Posts
Looked at my new brakes, and took a picture of them in next to the rims. lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
Laughed at how dirty it got from driving to South Carolina the day before, Then put her on the lift to hunt down an exhaust leak, as well as Confirm my suspicions of my center Drive Shaft Bearing going out. Tomorrow will be a Full detail, and back under the cover she goes!

·
05 Looks, 04 Slow
1,174 Posts

·
Buckeye Goat
560 Posts
Got my CTS-V1 fronts today :turbonaug

Now researching the best way to make the CTS-V1 rears work.

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,495 Posts
Got my CTS-V1 fronts today :turbonaug

Now researching the best way to make the CTS-V1 rears work.
I got the CTS-V2 fronts on Monday! I am going to wait for the kit to use the Z06 rears.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wished I wasn't 2K miles away from it and thought about the Gforce prepped3.91 Eaton trutrac diff sittin' on the garage floor waiting for me to return next month...:nonono:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nothing...it sat in the garage all day.
Copy that.
Must be nice to drive these cars year round and not have to worry about inclimate weather

·
05 Looks, 04 Slow
1,174 Posts
Copy that.
Must be nice to drive these cars year round and not have to worry about inclimate weather
it is indeed quite glorious.:boink:

·
Nurburgring GTO
1,973 Posts
Put it on the trickle charge and stacked all of its soon to be installed front suspension next to it. Then rode my bike to work...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Moved the kids bikes away from it....again, so it doesn't get scratched. Pretty soon the bikes are going to be outside if they don't keep them away from her.

·
Worlds slowest modder...
484 Posts
Moved the kids bikes away from it....again, so it doesn't get scratched. Pretty soon the bikes are going to be outside if they don't keep them away from her.
Woah...same here. And the exact same thoughts through my head as well...except i fantasized about actually removing the front axle nuts from THEIR wheels...would never do it, but i laughed for a few miles from mental images...

·
Registered
767 Posts
Today I'm going to paint my FRCs and cut the radiator cover for my vararam to get her ready for the show tomorrow night.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Wanna Go Fast
2,349 Posts
Installed Cat-less mids. I actually like it. It's the perfect amount of noise making ;)

As soon as I finish school this semester, she's getting a full detail and new LEDs and Bohman door sills installed.

Then headed out to Austin the following weekend for the V8 Super Car Race. While i'm there I'm going to a full custom cat-back.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,093 Posts
Waiting on a plug so I can swap out my 05 alternator for an 04 alternator.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Cut my rad shroud today with dremel for Svede and stared at my suspension some more lol. Oh also installed my JHP gauges thanks Des1red !!!

41 - 60 of 4819 Posts