LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Kollar Racing Products
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can do very good deals on Hawk/DBA combos...simple message me what you want. Sorry No Superchargers...Monster is on sale RIGHT NOW

·
GR-RRR!
8,313 Posts
Monster is on sale RIGHT NOW
I see the sale price on Monster's webpage but no mention of it on your site. Does it calculate automatically when you check out? How much longer will the sale be going on?

·
Kollar Racing Products
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sale Prices are never on the website. Publishing sale prices create problems with Manufacture MAP Policies . Monster's Sale ends Aug 14. My price will be a little better than going direct. You always get the best price I can do when you PM me on products or purchases over $200. IF you have a better price ...Show Me...I can usually meet or beat a legitimate price better than 90% of the time. I am sure I lose sales from not posting sales on the website. I prefer a conversation with the customer to insure the product is what they need and the product is available. By doing so my overhead is significantly reduced. It also allows me to maintain a return and fraud rate significantly lower than the industry standard. I would rather have 10% less customers that are 99% satisfied with their purchase than 10% more customers that are 90% satisfied.

·
GR-RRR!
8,313 Posts
Sale Prices are never on the website. Publishing sale prices create problems with Manufacture MAP Policies . Monster's Sale ends Aug 14. My price will be a little better than going direct. You always get the best price I can do when you PM me on products or purchases over $200. IF you have a better price ...Show Me...I can usually meet or beat a legitimate price better than 90% of the time. I am sure I lose sales from not posting sales on the website. I prefer a conversation with the customer to insure the product is what they need and the product is available. By doing so my overhead is significantly reduced. It also allows me to maintain a return and fraud rate significantly lower than the industry standard. I would rather have 10% less customers that are 99% satisfied with their purchase than 10% more customers that are 90% satisfied.
PM sent.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Gasoline :)

Wish I could find an exhaust system that is bolt on to my 2005 where it's only loud when your WOT on the gas pedal... I like it nice and quite [stealthy] going down the highway [like my stock one is].

·
GR-RRR!
8,313 Posts
Gasoline :)

Wish I could find an exhaust system that is bolt on to my 2005 where it's only loud when your WOT on the gas pedal... I like it nice and quite [stealthy] going down the highway [like my stock one is].
A Magnaflow catback isn't really very loud until you really get into the throttle pretty deep.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank you, Rich-Tripower... Looks like the Magnaflow #15892 could be the answer... Now to find those on sale :)

Sir Duckman... PM me, please... And yes, I love my Monster clutch I got from you a few years ago, it's very street able and works perfectly.

·
GR-RRR!
8,313 Posts
Thank you, Rich-Tripower... Looks like the Magnaflow #15892 could be the answer... Now to find those on sale :)

Sir Duckman... PM me, please... And yes, I love my Monster clutch I got from you a few years ago, it's very street able and works perfectly.
That MF catback used to be on sale fairly regularly but I haven't seen it on sale anywhere for quite a while. Don't know if Andy has any inside tracks on MF prices.

I have a number of videos of my orange 06 with a Magnaflow on Youtube. Search for user richnat to find them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I just want to chime in. Andy has hands down the best costumer service in the industry. When you call a vender in a panic due to the fact your car is torn apart. In your friends bay that he uses for business during the week. You actually get ahold of a guy AKA Andy Mr Duckman and he’s able to explain what the directions don’t cover. Then you are able to get your car back together and don’t screw up your friends business after he’s doing you a favor. That’s a vender I am always going to go to first. Plus when you talk to him to place your order vs ordering online with no customer service it lessens the chance of ordering the wrong part number. My loving wife picked up a set of gauges from a vender for a Christmas present and they were for a 04 not a 06 gto and they charged a ridiculous restocking fee. All I can say is go to Andy he will take care of you and probably have the best price anyways.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts