LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think they would look very aggresive on a GTO. What do you think??

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
That's almost a replica of the BMW M3 wheel...I've long been looking for an 18x8, 18x9 setup of that wheel. So far no go; however, Discount / America's Tire sells an 18x8 40mm offset wheel that looks like that made by OE Replicas, but they're like $400/wheel (chromed of course).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I like about them. Plus also the fact that they come in 19" as the route I wan to take. this set is running around $1600 with tires. so Its a bargain.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
GTO2WISH4 said:
Thats what I like about them. Plus also the fact that they come in 19" as the route I wan to take. this set is running around $1600 with tires. so Its a bargain.
That $1699 set is only with 225 wide tires...Stockers are 245s so you are actually losing contact patch. And I'm sure that is with crappy tires.

Another thing you want to keep in mind is that on that WheelMax site, those are listed as 19x8.5s, and that 8.5" will be pretty iffy up front from what I have read around here. You'll want to send off some emails to them and find out what the offset is, if they even know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts