·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That's too easy. It means "just wait a little longer"
:drink: :drink:

·
DOG
626 Posts
No, it isn't. Its scheduled to get to Fairfax on the 17th according to that. Its in Kansas though and is probably ahead of schedule.

·
Registered
102 Posts
My car waited in "eightenst" (wherever that is) for two days.

When it gets to Fairfax and is unloaded, you will see the railroad car go to "Empty".

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
cvp33 said:
You slay me! Too bad you live in WA, we have the same sense of humor. You sick bastard!
Ditto on that cvp, I have so far tried to resist getting sucked into the vortex of Tails' humor. I'm obnoxious enough already.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It's all I got. I know crap about cars.
:drink: :drink:

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
My car was off loaded from the train in NJ last Friday the 9th with a dead battery - still a no show - what a load of crap!

Emailed Pontiac last night to ask them to send the idiots a set of jumper cables - must be one of those no frills car carriers.

Of course this may all be BS and the carrier is really just breaking in my car for me - can't wait to see what the odometer says.

·
Registered
56 Posts
04Goat - Only because I watched mine take the same route I can tell you my best guess at what that means -- The railcar your car is on is sitting between eighth and tenth streets waiting to get into the cooper yard and get unloaded. I found this on a map, it's real close to the yard. You will see a delivered to industry message, then an unloaded message and an empty message and will see the railcar leave. Then you are firmly in limbo in the cooper yard with me. I'll watch yours and let you know what I think. No expert but I'm learnin'!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe are two will be coming in together since my dealer is in Richmond. Maybe your car was waiting on mine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
04Goat, I see your railcar shows empty so your car is on the ground in Fairfax. Too bad UPRR has cut us off, I tried Wanda but no help from her today. Still waitin'.............

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know I told my dealer that and he was told by the DBC that my car should be shipped out next week and they will call him Monday to tell him when it will arrive in Richmond. Ours will most likely be together since they are both in Fairfax. I will let you know what I find out monday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts