LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many options out there especially from AutoMeter. I was just wondering what most of you folks were running for boost and fuel pressure guages. Also, for the boost guage, is there much difference as far as accurate information between the electric and the mechanical guage?

AeroForce Intereceptor users: Ive read somewhere that you can buy a electric boost module to read boost past 1 psi and it hooks up to the back of the Interceptor via tha Aux connection.

·
Administrator
20,415 Posts
thats interesting on the aeroforce idea, im gonna look into that.
I have a Waring or something or other mechanical boost gauge I havenot put in yet. That and a Aeroforce/wideband.

·
Old Guys Rule
3,076 Posts
Nexus....Boost/Vac & Fuel Pressure

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ Too much bling for me. I wish I could afford those.

Ive checked on Interceptors website and the dont have any info. THose Aux inputs have to be for something.

·
Mindless Poo Flinger
2,711 Posts
went with these because they glow green at night
dont have them installed yet

·
Administrator
20,415 Posts
Im wondering if the Aeroforce will work if you uprade the stock 1bar Map to 2bar or higher.

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im gonna check over at LS1Tech see if there is any info there.

·
Administrator
20,415 Posts
thats good info...

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Steel Chicken said:
Im wondering if the Aeroforce will work if you uprade the stock 1bar Map to 2bar or higher.
I was going to suggest doing that. I'm also 100% sure I've heard of someone doing that successfuly.

·
bananas
7,356 Posts
I just have a boost gauge right now. I just ordered that new Dashhawk. I figure that will help out too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts