·
I'm taken & she LOVES racing!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Notes to self...

Lesson #1: Use lowest possible ISO the conditions will allow
Lesson #2: Pay attention to the color graph to prevent under/over exposure
Lesson #3: Shoot in RAW
Lesson #4: CLEAN THE THUMB PRINT OFF OF THE SMURFING LENS!!

All GTO Track Day:

hehehehehe!

There were THREE BBM's in attendace for this event!!! Run the world is ending!!!!

·
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Competitor's Meeting:

"I have a question!"

"No Bill you cant have a donut! Bad cop! Bad!" (Tom thinks, damn I want a donut!!))

"What about an eclair?"

JK man! You know we love ya Bill! ;)

more coming :)

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Meh.....RAW is over-rated.

Thumb prints on lense........You deserve an NCIS head slap.

I notice that certain subject matter produced lesser-than-acceptable results. Perhaps it's neither the camera or the user at fault :D

·
814 Posts
Excellent pics!

I saw one BBM here in Casselberry awhile back while I was driving my wifes car and I had my GTO hat on, so like a complete tool, I hold my hat out of the window as I pass it trying to show the driver "hey, i have a GTO too". My wife thinks I'm a moron sometimes the way I act about my car. What can I say, I'm hooked.

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
798 Posts
Excellent pics!

I saw one BBM here in Casselberry awhile back while I was driving my wifes car and I had my GTO hat on, so like a complete tool, I hold my hat out of the window as I pass it trying to show the driver "hey, i have a GTO too". My wife thinks I'm a moron sometimes the way I act about my car. What can I say, I'm hooked.
Well I see he got a couple pics of your car in there hehe. My wife is pretty good about my car, hell she was at the races with me detailing the car heh. But anytime she thinks I get out of hand with something I'm in to, I usually tell her that's exactly how I feel about her purses, shoes, and color coordination hehe

·
814 Posts
Well I see he got a couple pics of your car in there hehe. My wife is pretty good about my car, hell she was at the races with me detailing the car heh. But anytime she thinks I get out of hand with something I'm in to, I usually tell her that's exactly how I feel about her purses, shoes, and color coordination hehe
While walking by your car last week I thought she looked all shiny and clean, I figured you must have given her a nice bath after her performance down in Bradenton.

Next time you walk by the girl's QSM, just take those 06 tails and those aftermarket rims for me would ya please??!!

Do you know does she post here at all? I see she got her mirror fixed.

·
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
3 more that I UL'ed but didnt post. I got quite a few more that Ill be UL'ing in the next few days when I get time....:)

·
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
mooooaaaarrrr pikturezzz!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
3 more that I UL'ed but didnt post. I got quite a few more that Ill be UL'ing in the next few days when I get time....:)

HAHAHA thats my dad in the 6th pic, ole goofy ass lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts