Registered
63 Posts
here's a site where you can get them buts its in Australia link

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, guys....

I have sent an email to several places in Oz to see how much the standard 18x8 Monaro wheels and the 18x8 "M-style" wheels would cost and air-freight to the USA. As soon as I have pricing, I'll post....in the meanwhile, if anyone else has done this, can you tell us what you paid and any problems with purchasing?

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
I would like those, but in chrome.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
robcorn said:
I have sent an email to several places in Oz to see how much the standard 18x8 Monaro wheels and the 18x8 "M-style" wheels would cost and air-freight to the USA. As soon as I have pricing, I'll post....in the meanwhile, if anyone else has done this, can you tell us what you paid and any problems with purchasing?

I ordered wheels from J*P but they are not in yet. For Air frieght shipping to florida it was like 400 to 500 US money.....They offered sea freight but I was not waiting 6-8 weeks. Hopefully they get here in a week or two.

·
2,137 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
I ordered wheels from J*P but they are not in yet. For Air frieght shipping to florida it was like 400 to 500 US money.....They offered sea freight but I was not waiting 6-8 weeks. Hopefully they get here in a week or two.
What was the difference in cost between Air and Sea?

·
21,898 Posts
Huntress said:
What was the difference in cost between Air and Sea?

Ok I found the email and the prices he quoted me were exactly:

by sea $340 US money (8-10 weeks)
by air $525 US money (2-3weeks economy air)

·
2,137 Posts
Thanks! :D

·
21,898 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dbluegoat, which wheels did you order?

Dbluegoat said:
Your welcome!! :D
I want those standard Monaro 18x8's, but would like to look at the J*P website to see what you ordered and how much you paid for them.....thanks much for the info and help!

·
2,137 Posts
robcorn... looks like we forgot to welcome you to the site!

I assume you have a new goat?

Anyway.... WELCOME ABOARD!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks!

Huntress said:
robcorn... looks like we forgot to welcome you to the site!

I assume you have a new goat?

Anyway.... WELCOME ABOARD!
I'm taking delivery of a Red/Red MN6 in about 2 weeks after we move from Massachusetts to Dallas next week and am jazzed! I get the GMS pricing (approx. $29850) since my father is a retired GM exec, and yes, he got a very nice Father's Day gift today after giving me my number!

I drove one almost all day Friday at the GM Autoshow in Motion at Foxboro Stadium and fell in love right away, since I need the power and the 2 extra back seats for the kids!

·
Registered
7 Posts
robcorn said:
And where may they be purchased?

The wheels are off the SeriesII & III Monaros.

As everyone else has already said - JHP would be the best place to get them from. You could also try a Holden Dealership. Try my local dealer - http://www.southcityholden.com.au

1 - 16 of 16 Posts