·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mlc said:
Looks good except the North Carolina is soooo big.
As well it should be... ;) :cool:

·
Registered
523 Posts
gto_in_nc said:
Too much???
It's an absolutely perfect tribute to the engine and the vehicle it powers! It's a most fitting badge for an otherwise modestly labeled car.

IMHO
Ken
Arizona Plate: LS1 GTO (YellowJacket M-6)
:thumbs:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have the Minnesota version of that plate, but its taking them forever to get here. I ordered them almost two months ago and they're still not here. I called the DMV and they said they are way behind.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Pretty nice. First in Fright. At least the xtra $ for vanity plates is put to good use in NC

·
Registered
392 Posts
Tags

Capra2, Yes its a nice tribute to the car.. It says it all.. What the Car is and whats up front... I have noticed cars that are behind me suddenly want to race... I wonder if this plate brings it on... Depending where I'm at (road location) I do hammer it!!! Cos :wall: :thumbs:

·
Registered
523 Posts
COSMO GUY said:
Capra2, Yes its a nice tribute to the car.. It says it all.. What the Car is and whats up front... I have noticed cars that are behind me suddenly want to race... I wonder if this plate brings it on... Depending where I'm at (road location) I do hammer it!!! Cos :wall: :thumbs:
Well, Tags, I'd like to think so, and I was engaging in a bit of whimsy with my posting. But in the Phoenix area, I think I'm the only one who's impressed. Rice tuners and spinner-outfitted SUVs seem to be a lot more attention-getting around here.

As for GTO vanity plates, I really enjoy the originality and pride of every one I've seen here. Spread the word, everybody! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:sneaky: I get a lot of people drafting till I :D hammer it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts