LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Building something nasty...
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a half year since I've been around these parts. I lurk but never post anymore. Life has changed a lot and so has my presence on the internets these days. 2015 is making for a radically different year and I'm attempting to return some things back to the way they were. I'm glad to see so many of you have been doing well.

My most greatest most amazingest most important life mod is coming along nicely these days...

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Congrats on the new edition Ike. He is a spitting image of you for sure ! Glad you are checking in every once in a while to say what's up, are you going to be de modding the car a bit ?

P.s I see you ran a 11.4 with with the bottle. I still want to see that high 10 you were after, but I knew it would be harder then it sounds, but you are getting closer.

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
nice looking kid ....glad to see all is good with you bro

·
owes G.P.P. my left leg
408 Posts
Hi Ike! congrats, looks like a nice addition. Hows the car?

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
:thumbs:

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Congrats Ike, your little guy is cute. Enjoy every little moment bro they grow up fast, I even miss holding Pokalitos baby bottle for him when he couldn't.

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on the new edition Ike. He is a spitting image of you for sure ! Glad you are checking in every once in a while to say what's up, are you going to be de modding the car a bit ?

P.s I see you ran a 11.4 with with the bottle. I still want to see that high 10 you were after, but I knew it would be harder then it sounds, but you are getting closer.
Thanks. I have demodded the car just a tad. I sold my nitrous kit. Unfortunately I never had a chance to make a clean pass as my best time was a second gear pull. Just couldn't spray out of first gear at all with out blowing away the tires and the window switch took too much adjusting to get it right. I didn't want to buy a second bottle just for a track visit just to get an official ten second pass so I just stopped caring lol. On to bigger and better things.

nice looking kid ....glad to see all is good with you bro
Thx man.

Hi Ike! congrats, looks like a nice addition. Hows the car?
Car is still alive, albeit gathering dust while it sits around doing nothing. Got a bunch of parts but more to go before completing my LSA build.

Congrats Ike, your little guy is cute. Enjoy every little moment bro they grow up fast, I even miss holding Pokalitos baby bottle for him when he couldn't.
I have been enjoying it to the fullest. I took 6 weeks off when he was born in Sept and I have been a stay at home dad the last two and half months. Fatherhood is amazing.

congrats Ike glad to see your doing good
Thanks man. I'm holding on.

Congrats, Ike!
Thanks Bro.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts
Congratulations!

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Congrats and it sounds like you've been keeping busy with important things. Good to see you today... The Yeti looked and sounded great as usual.

-Todd...
+1 good to see you again Ike--and James!

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was great seeing you guys today. An awesome day indeed. Can't wait for the next gtg.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts