LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any new info on the judge? the last thing i heard was GM and SLP were argueing over who had the rights to the name...i also read that if SLP does do a judge it will come in three packages...370hp, 389hp and 421hp...i also heard it was slated for 2006(all info can be found on www.autoweek.com)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found this bit of information ... it's not too insightful but since the '04 isn't even out yet.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0312_gto/index3.html

btw, new member here, own a '98 GTP and plan on purchasing an '05. Timing is everything ... had my wife and I purchased her Odyssey a little earlier, I'd be drinking ...err waiting with the rest of ya. For the sake of a few members sanity, I hope they start appearing in dealerships.

Mark

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome aboard. I think our insanity has gone too far to be repaired.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
84 Posts
DadsNewToy said:
btw, new member here, own a '98 GTP and plan on purchasing an '05. Timing is everything ... had my wife and I purchased her Odyssey a little earlier, I'd be drinking ...err waiting with the rest of ya. For the sake of a few members sanity, I hope they start appearing in dealerships.

Mark [/B]
Welcome, I currently drive a 98 GTP also. I have an 04 GTO coming sometime in the next few months:confused: .

·
Registered
524 Posts
Besides, talk about rumors? Car isn't even out and people are speculating about 05,06,07, tuner cars, SLP cars, judges, etc. Obsessing already about them. Geez, we all really need some drugs.

Or maybe:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yeah we're all going to hook up after we get these things and organize the 2004 GTO 12 Step Program and Rod Run. Longest burn-out wins a free intervention!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts