LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2006 M6
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attempted to request an autocross section under racing several weeks ago. We have a lot of autocross discussions that generally land in the road racing section. What's the process?

·
Because race car
2,835 Posts
ElPasoGoat said:
I attempted to request an autocross section under racing several weeks ago. We have a lot of autocross discussions that generally land in the road racing section. What's the process?
Fire a pm to one of the mods....they will know at least.

I love the idea. Probably won't be the most active section...but at least it would be nice for those of us that like a little more action than straight line racing.....not that there's anything wrong with that :gears:

I would love to hear more from you guys. Always great to compare setups and find out when sections are running events.

Looking to actually get my NER SCCA registration and 'try' to become somewhat competitive in ESP.....only time will see.

need bigger tires first, but i have some ideas which will hopefully materialize this winter :secret: :secret:

·
Will design cars for food
1,540 Posts
Why do you need a separate section? Corvette Forum has only one for AutoX and road racing and it seems to work well. Many of the topics of one pertain to the other so it makes sense to keep it together.

·
2006 M6
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a lot of threads here and, as noted, a lot of duplication across the web site. I may be a little lazy. I'd like to go to one section to see info specifically on autocross. There is some commonality between road racing and autocross, but I'd still like to see a serious autocross section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts