LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
9 Second Club
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ritilan: In case I run into a WRX-STi.

Details: In the beginning, there was America. Lutz brought back the GTO and the world was great. WRX-STi Trolls roamed the land however, terrorizing GTO's. They won every time, riduculed us, came to this board to tell us how much better their Japanese turds were than our Austrailian pieces of shit. Out of the darkness, in the fog of time, in a small shop on the North Side of Houston, Ethyl was first modded. "Go out and have fun!" Chuck said, even HRJ smiled. Padre reassured us all, blewbyU was in the 9's but things were still shrouded with a dark mist. wrpnEthyl emerged from the shop. Then on the 6th day, wrp invented the GTO camera mount. Blue05 flirted and wrpnEthyl were smitten. The first encounter was with a Ferrari on the Tollway. Side by side, teeth grinding they lined up. A ford truck passed them as they worked up the nerve to hit it and drove straight in to a Texas Highway Patrol Speed trap. It was Epic. The entire trap and subsequent chase was caught on film. People still refer to that video as example of a druggie on the loose. That video was dedicated to Blue05. Big Blue Daddy and Padre instructed wrpnEthyl on MMOB because they saw potential. Then, it happened. The very next outing, sitting at a light filiming the change from red to yellow to green in Ethyl's rear view mirror a silver WRX-STi appeared. It was uncanny both cars sat at the light mesmarized by the changing red-blue-green colors. Then Zarathrusta spoke...."What's the camera for?" Sitting there with all the money invested in that GTO a thousand thoughts ran through wrp's mind. The first thought was..."don't look Ethyl!" but it was too late, she done been flashed. The response, not particulary thought through came out instead "in case I run into a WRX-STi" brief laughter then the light went green and the first recorded on video of a GTO catching and passing a WRX-STi on the street ensued. Afterwards, both drivers lying about their mods and a great friendship formed we went about our business. Death Threats arose from the internet. blasphemy, GTO's couldn't do that. Then wonder of wonders, BBD congratulated wrpnEthyl. It was on. I give you the original.

And today the MMOB maddness continues, enjoy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts