LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
dude, keep this updated with pics. i find it odd how that GTO people dont share wheel/tire specs. some guy will actually get a good set of meat under their car and then he wont give you the offset of the wheel or sidewall of the tire. this is the only car family that ive seen do that haha. ill be watching this to see what the final result is.

also, thats awesome that the company took care of you like that....thats not common these days.

·
GTslOw
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
dude, keep this updated with pics. i find it odd how that GTO people dont share wheel/tire specs. some guy will actually get a good set of meat under their car and then he wont give you the offset of the wheel or sidewall of the tire. this is the only car family that ive seen do that haha. ill be watching this to see what the final result is.

also, thats awesome that the company took care of you like that....thats not common these days.
yeah they really hooked it up, im sort of getting attached to these anyways so i might call him for 4 more =x haha

this is some of the end result for two 18x9 +25 5x120 Cosmis XT-005R with a 235/40/18 Falken Azenis RT615k

they are staying up front for drifting and i have an event in 9 days so i didnt order the other two because i didnt know what fitment was gonna be like but now i have an idea so that will be happening shortly.

im really happy with how they look with extended studs and the gold lugs, theres probably good room in the front for a 10mm spacer and a real tight fender roll for some really sweet stance

·
NYC GOAT
1,066 Posts
car looks fuccin sick Matt. cant wait to see it out on the 24th !!!

and fuccc the hate.

·
GTslOw
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Looks great! I run 18x9 et 35 with 235's on the rear. Def like the look of a 235 on 9'' wheel.
yeah man i agree, i like the reduced sidewall flex of that tiny stretch

·
GTslOw
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
car looks fuccin sick Matt. cant wait to see it out on the 24th !!!

and fuccc the hate.
and thanks man this site is awesome, i can make old men cry just by posting a picture haha. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

·
GTslOw
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
got any straight on side shots? any from directly behind it?
all i have for now are the shots above but i might be picking the car up from the fabrication shop tonight so ill take more pics

41 - 49 of 49 Posts