LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from the Endless Summer Cruise in Ocean City, MD. Beautiful weather, cars and lots of action.

Seems this particular Mustang was practicing his ricer flyby one to many times. I finally had enough. :D

http://www.nikivee.com/mustangflyby.wmv

I also challenged 3 04 Cobras at OC, but none would bite. I guess I intimidated them a little. :)

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Nice video. :cool: Got to love Ocean City, MD. Went down there enough while I was stationed at Dover.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I laugh every time I watch it. Great job, Nick.

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
He prolly just wanted to see what you had - If I saw your car on the road, I'd be curious as well ;)

Also, when you hit it, did he as well? B/c if so, you walked him baaaaaaaaaaad.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
It looks like he tried to hit it first then you just smoked his a$$ like sausage! That's worth 3 points! I'm glad you got video of that!!!

Doc

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I heard his revs go up when I got beside him, so I figured a race was on. :D Don't know what he had in the car, but drag radials and a cammed engine with exhaust told me he wasn't factory stock.

Also raced a BBC 40 Willy's hot rod. Cool ass car! We took off from the light. Again he got smoked much to my surprise. :D I figured it would have at least been an even race or so.

Here is the pic of the car. I also think my wife might have video taped it. I'll have to look.

I did see only ONE 04 GTO!!! A Yellow one with custom wheels. Anyone from here?

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Yeah, it looked like he punched it and then you were GONE. Cool video. :)

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
zbaron said:
wait a mustang driver lerning something HA thats news to me .if he lerned something he wouldnt be driven a stang ....
Har har har. :)

nikivee said:
Don't know what he had in the car, but drag radials and a cammed engine with exhaust told me he wasn't factory stock.
What? I know mine came brand new with a lotta cam and skinnies on the front and welds w/ slicks out back.

Guess they don't make 'em like they used to ;)

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I bet if you cruised the Mustang boards there is an ongoing thread about him blowing by past you--referring to his 2 fly bys of course. And the rest of his Mustang co-owners are of course high fiving him.......

Then he concluded that he had enough of your slow asscar and the third time he just let off and let you win.

LOLOLOLOLOL

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
desertgoat said:
I bet if you cruised the Mustang boards there is an ongoing thread about him blowing by past you--referring to his 2 fly bys of course. And the rest of his Mustang co-owners are of course high fiving him.......

Then he concluded that he had enough of your slow asscar and the third time he just let off and let you win.

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL! That's a good one.

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
It ain't the car... it's the driver in the Mustang. Drive like a ricer... get spanked like a ricer. :hail:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Classic smack!

Attachments

·
Resident Douche M3 Driver
1,597 Posts
Nice kill, I hate the ricer fly-by's.

Just out of curiosity, why all the animosity towards Mustangs? It seems like anytime a Mustang is mentioned lots of you have all kinds of snide remarks. I just don't get it. It kind of bumbs me out.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts