Went To Rwtd Website An His "contact"
Shows A Blank Page. There Is Also Only
Genertic Message O His Phone W/ No Call
Back,
And No Wa Yto E-mail Him? Did He Send It
Via Pony Express Or By Lance Armstrong
Via Pedal Bike?

Anyone Know What's Up"
Today is Monday and a national holiday... he's a reputable dealer, hold on a day or two more.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
What the crap are you people talking about. First of all "no-gto", there is no set HP or RPM that the computer can not handle. The RPM is more of the motor not being able to spin to 9 grand, the computer can only control so much fuel and read so much air... so it can max out. Depending on the forced induction setup it can max out anywhere between 700-850 RWHP.

Jon_C ..... Like Huntress said today is a holiday. I know James was working on the dyno this evening but other than that you should see it tommorow. You got ahold of him to place the order, tommorow try agian.

Im not trying to be the grammar police people, but PLEASE try to type something coherent!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
speed_demon_freak said:
Today is a holiday? No wonder I didnt get mail today.

:confused:
ya buddy I had a 3 day weekend!!! columbus day...... bank holiday

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Im not trying to be the grammar police people, but PLEASE try to type something coherent!
Thank you for saying what I really wanted to say to begin with. Sometimes people posting questions that make no sence at all makes me wonder how they get around in their daily life. :banghead:

·
Sponsor
212 Posts
DevilYellow said:
What the crap are you people talking about. First of all "no-gto", there is no set HP or RPM that the computer can not handle. The RPM is more of the motor not being able to spin to 9 grand, the computer can only control so much fuel and read so much air... so it can max out. Depending on the forced induction setup it can max out anywhere between 700-850 RWHP.
DevilYellow said, the pcm is NOT a limitation in nearly any modern day pcm system, whether it is a GM or a Ford.

Jon_C ..... Like Huntress said today is a holiday. I know James was working on the dyno this evening but other than that you should see it tommorow. You got ahold of him to place the order, tommorow try agian.
Yeppers, I talked with Jon already via email and he's aware that his Predator will be arriving tomorrow.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts