LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only know of one other person on this forum that is from the NW. Where are the rest of you? I'm from the Seattle area.
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
So Kent is near Seattle? Hmmm, good conversation and geography lessons too!

Southern NH. 40 miles north of Boston. You want to meet somewhere?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We could both get on I90 and start driving. See where we meet. LOL

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
If car A leaves Boston at 5pm traveling 80mph heading west and Car B leaves Seattle at 3pm traveling 75mph heading east. We should meet..... :drink: :drink:

·
Disaster
339 Posts
One hour north of Oklahoma City at Oklahoma State University (I'm an OU fan, shhhh)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Tails said:
I only know of one other person on this forum that is from the NW. Where are the rest of you? I'm from the Seattle area.
I'm in Sammamish, 21 miles east of Seattle just off I-90.

--
Mike Lewis
PFYC

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
speed_demon_freak said:
Chicago, my bad...i didnt realize this was a north west post
Chicago is North West of Virginia!!

PFYC said:
I'm in Sammamish, 21 miles east of Seattle just off I-90.
You can usually find me at the Joker Tavern in Issaquah Thursday evenings after an afternoon of hiking at Tiger Mountain.

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Tails said:
Chicago is North West of Virginia!!

You can usually find me at the Joker Tavern in Issaquah Thursday evenings after an afternoon of hiking at Tiger Mountain.
Been on Tiger and Cougar Mountains many times. I live in Lynnwood.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1COOLPC said:
I live in Lynnwood.
I spent a few hours in the Lynnwood jail back in '70. Me and about 50 of my closest friends in one cell.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Tails said:
Well, I'm leaving for California Wednesday to pick up the GTO. I'll probably drive it back here for a week or so before taking it back down for more work. If I'm still here the following Thursday, I'll swing by and you can see the fun stuff we've done on it and go for a ride with 500hp. :)

Mike Lewis
PFYC

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PFYC said:
Well, I'm leaving for California Wednesday to pick up the GTO. I'll probably drive it back here for a week or so before taking it back down for more work. If I'm still here the following Thursday, I'll swing by and you can see the fun stuff we've done on it and go for a ride with 500hp. :)

Mike Lewis
PFYC
You have a PM!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Tacoma

Got my Yellowjacket/Black m6 last week in Tacoma. Been all over down here, but will be at Pac Raceways this week and maybe Bremerton Race also

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tyinusn said:
Got my Yellowjacket/Black m6 last week in Tacoma. Been all over down here, but will be at Pac Raceways this week and maybe Bremerton Race also
Dang, I will be out of town this weekend or I would come for a look see. I have never been to the track but am itching to try a drag or two. Pac is only a couple of miles down the road from me.

·
Lil Cosmos GTO
507 Posts
Hey, I am in Portland and am awaiting arrival of my Cosmos Purple, 6 speed GTO, to be delivered in Moscow, Idaho very shortly. I sure hope. Cant wait.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts