·
got rice?
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
2004Goat said:

I think those are the autocross parts many people on this board have refered to. Try a search for autocross and you'll probably get more info. I think they won't be available until Sept.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3588&highlight=autocross
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3600&highlight=autocross

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Autocross kit should be available in the fall of this year and can be put on a 04. I'm hoping it's sold in pieces and not a kit because i'm interested in the front clip, spoiler and thats it. I like the split dual exhaust back but then i have to do a exhaust change. I guess if the price is right i may do the whole thing but hopefully they just charge per part.

I love appearance mods like the next guy but i would MUCH MUCH rather have my money going into performance.

·
got rice?
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Adam4356 said:
Autocross kit should be available in the fall of this year and can be put on a 04. I'm hoping it's sold in pieces and not a kit because i'm interested in the front clip, spoiler and thats it. I like the split dual exhaust back but then i have to do a exhaust change. I guess if the price is right i may do the whole thing but hopefully they just charge per part.

I love appearance mods like the next guy but i would MUCH MUCH rather have my money going into performance.
I hope they sell it in pieces too. Thanks for the info guys. :thumbs:
By the way, how do you like the impulse blue? I just got the same color with blue leather and 18 inch wheels. I'll post some pics some day.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
I thought this was a Jeffrey Dahmer thread.
Nevermind.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
mistermike said:
I thought this was a Jeffrey Dahmer thread.
Nevermind.
Has anybody ever mentioned to you that you may need to get out more?
:drink: :D :drink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts