LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Fast GTO said he can get an '04 for $25,888 and jessdub99 said he could get one for $25,300. I live in Texas and no dealers are anywhere close to this price. Who is selling them for $25,000 or so?

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Hop on GMBuypower.com and search for dealers, then send out a quote saying that you interested in the GTO's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best Price??

Fast GTO said:
Hop on GMBuypower.com and search for dealers, then send out a quote saying that you interested in the GTO's.
I tried that but the best anyone would quote me over the Internet was $2,000 off MSRP. Where are these people getting $6K or $7K off?

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
If your credit is decent, finance through GMAC for the $3500 off. Most of these prices assume at least that, as well as GMS (GM Employee pricing). If you are GMS-eligible there is another $1k available if you finance through GMAC. Though I'm not sure if they changed the $3500 to just a GMAC rebate, or if cash is available.

If you are financing, it's important not just to figure out the purchase price, but also the finance rate. Again, the GMAC rates of 0.9/36 months, 1.9/48 months and 2.9/60 months are pretty much unbeatable.

--Robert

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
SPCLFX said:
I saw Fast GTO said he can get an '04 for $25,888 and jessdub99 said he could get one for $25,300. I live in Texas and no dealers are anywhere close to this price. Who is selling them for $25,000 or so?
That's GMS pricing, minus $3500 GMAC finance rebate and $1000 GMS bonus.

·
Registered
112 Posts
SPCLFX said:
Don't forget that I get the GMS discount which takes about 3-4 grand off of the msrp. I would never have been able to afford the car without that discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts