LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the San francisco Bay Area...Where all those Gto's in the Northern Cali. I havent seen a single one. I love the fact that no one here has a car like mine...but if there is some one here in the bay let me know.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
CaliGTO said:
I live in the San francisco Bay Area...Where all those Gto's in the Northern Cali. I havent seen a single one. I love the fact that no one here has a car like mine...but if there is some one here in the bay let me know.
Hi,
We are in Dublin. have sold 4 GTO's since Jan. All have been local except one was sold to a man in S. F.

where do you live and where did you buy it

dms

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I currently live in SF and moving to SJ soon. But... I don't even have a GTO (yet!) For now just checking out the board and what you guys have to say about it ;-) Had a '98 Z28 between '98 and '01, and I miss that mighty LS1.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Welcome. See our dealership

sycd said:
Hello! I currently live in SF and moving to SJ soon. But... I don't even have a GTO (yet!) For now just checking out the board and what you guys have to say about it ;-) Had a '98 Z28 between '98 and '01, and I miss that mighty LS1.
We are in Dublin. Currently have a yellow and red unit in the showroom and 5-6 others available.

The GTO is 5 times the car he F body was. You should check it out

dms

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in hayward, and bought mine in fremont Pontiac GMC in March. mine is Black on Black M6. I havent seen any on the road just yet...

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Kent Washington (suburb of Seattle).
:drink: :drink:

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
I live in Vallejo, CA but Tails this week I am in your next of the woods on business. I am up in Yakima right now.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
I live in Vallejo, CA but Tails this week I am in your next of the woods on business. I am up in Yakima right now.
Let me know if you make it to the west side of the mountains!!
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome, I also have 2 Camaros. The Goat is as good as they say(PONTIAC)
if you can get any info out of them. I'm north Lakeport, Ca. I grew up in Santa Clara... I'm the only one so far in Lake County, I've been told someone else has one coming.. I don't see how they(PONT.) are gonna deliver 16-18000. It's getting close to shut down the plant and gear up for '05???? :drink: :drink: :wall: Cosmo

·
Banned
504 Posts
Phoenix, Az here. I'll be in Bakersfield on May 7 & 8. Gonna let the Goat loose on the Buttonwillow road course!

·
Registered
593 Posts
The Goat and I live in Ventura, CA. There is a Pontiac-Oakland Club car show this Saturday, 4-24-04 at the Ventura Marina if you are in the area. Zaino and I have a date Friday nite.

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Silicon Valley Goat said:
I'm in Sunnyvale, but bought mine from Michigan and had it trucked here.

Black/Red/M6. Love it!

I've only seen one other GTO on the road here (parking lot of Vallco Mall, Cupertino) -- also black.
Silicon Valley Goat,
Did you by chance purchase your GTO at Joseph Pontiac in Fenton, MI. Why I ask this is, the salesman who is selling me mine mentioned that he sold and shipped a blk/red/m6 GTO to Cali.

·
Registered
50 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
Silicon Valley Goat,
Did you by chance purchase your GTO at Joseph Pontiac in Fenton, MI. Why I ask this is, the salesman who is selling me mine mentioned that he sold and shipped a blk/red/m6 GTO to Cali.
Yep -- that was me. I bought the car through Ron Pauley (http://www.saintpauleys.com/). He hooked me up with Tom Saxton @ Joseph Pontiac in Fenton, MI. He sold me the car and I worked with Ron to get it shipped out to California.

(Of course, the funny thing is that the cars come from Australia to Benecia, about an hour's drive from here!)

Tell Tom that Riley from sunny California says hi!

:)

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Silicon Valley Goat said:
Yep -- that was me. I bought the car through Ron Pauley (http://www.saintpauleys.com/). He hooked me up with Tom Saxton @ Joseph Pontiac in Fenton, MI. He sold me the car and I worked with Ron to get it shipped out to California.

(Of course, the funny thing is that the cars come from Australia to Benecia, about an hour's drive from here!)

Tell Tom that Riley from sunny California says hi!

:)
Just picked mine up tonight. I told Tom that I found you on this forum and he thought that was pretty cool. Our Goats are the only 2 he's sold. Small world.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts