LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: Does any body know how i can find out if my car is on the ship to cali. getting sick of waiting and the lies. ordered mine june 3.

·
3,327 Posts
RED 1 said:
:rolleyes: Does any body know how i can find out if my car is on the ship to cali. getting sick of waiting and the lies. ordered mine june 3.
Besides the tracker, I would ask Tails. I hear that he is sleeping with the Captian of the ship's Daughter.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Your ship, the Cosmos Express, landed in Benicia CA the middle of January. Without the VIN it would be difficult to locate. Warren actually posted this message a little while ago ".....Try contacting Wanda Barber (313)-667-9501. I think she only works on GTO orders? She helped me out a lot."

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Tails said:
Your ship, the Cosmos Express, landed in Benicia CA the middle of January. Without the VIN it would be difficult to locate. Warren actually posted this message a little while ago ".....Try contacting Wanda Barber (313)-667-9501. I think she only works on GTO orders? She helped me out a lot."
Does she only answer her voice mails. I've tried calling about 6 times and she never answers her phone.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanatos said:
Does she only answer her voice mails. I've tried calling about 6 times and she never answers her phone.

No but she has caller ID and she only answers when she knows it is Tails calling.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
You guys give me wayyyyyyy too much credit...

·
3,327 Posts
When I was wondering where my car was, She never failed to call me back.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
YAY!! My dealer called last night. He said that my car made it to Kansas City. He said it could still take until next week for it to get here.
Only they can turn a four hour drive into a week long odyssey.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanatos said:
YAY!! My dealer called last night. He said that my car made it to Kansas City. He said it could still take until next week for it to get here.
Only they can turn a four hour drive into a week long odyssey.
The dealer will probably tell you a couple days after it gets in so they can put 10 miles on it to "test" it.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
I finally got a hold of Wanda. What she told me was a little unsettling. She said that my car left California today. Considering that my dealer said it was in K.C. this past Monday, I am starting to get furious.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Sorry to hear that thanatos. Did you have money down on that specific car or something? I'm waiting because I'm buying from family - just wondering why you don't go buy off a lot?
My fiance spoke to Wanda today, and told her my car left Australia on 2/20 and is due in California on 3/11.
Oh well - I suppose there's no doubt it'll be nice enough to drive my car by the time I see it in April.

·
3,327 Posts
Thanatos said:
I finally got a hold of Wanda. What she told me was a little unsettling. She said that my car left California today. Considering that my dealer said it was in K.C. this past Monday, I am starting to get furious.
Oh, I wouldnt worry about that too much. My dealer thought mine was in KC, then Wanda told me that it was just starting to ship. From the time she told me it was starting to ship, till the delivery date to my dealer was a whopping 8 days. You are as far from KC as I am, so you should get your car about the same day that I get mine (March 5th). The last couple of days have been HELL, knowing that it is right there, but I am waiting. I have been drinking a few beers :drink: :drink: , so I know that I cannot go and drive her away. No drinking and driving with the LS1 GTO Yellow Jacket for me!

·
3,327 Posts
Oh yeah, are we still thinking about the KC get together later, like around April or so?

·
3,327 Posts
AmesGTO said:
I'd say April sounds about right to meet up in KC. I don't think we have had anyone say they know the area well enough to suggest locations yet.
I know the area pretty well, since I lived there for close to 8 years, but I am partial to Lawrence. I dont live there now though. I would think that most of us are going to be driving quite a ways, so it probably wont be just a day thing. It also depends on how many people would be showing up to start figureing out locations.?? Maybe we should start a thread in Midwest.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
The reason I'm not buying from another lot...
1. I've checked dealer all over St. Louis and none of them has Impulse blue. All they have is Black, Silver and Purple. I must have the blue.

2. It isn't the dealers fault(I don't think so anyway) and I've done business with them before and haven't had any problems.

Hopefully mine should be here in a matter of days.

If no-one else has started one, I'll start a thread in the Midwest section for a meeting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts