LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an LS2 heat soak reduction kit so I can relocate my IAT sensor to the air intake box. I called Vector Motorsports who used to sell them but the guy on the phone wasn't really helpful. They have a kit on their website but it does not fit an LS2.

Does anybody know of where I could get this kit? Am I forced into buying a used one?

Any help or input would be much appreciated.

·
GR-RRR!
5,656 Posts
You can get the breakout harness here: MAF/IAT Breakout - GT Series Dense

If you need more length to get the IAT where you want, same place: 24" IAT / Air Temp Sensor Extension

Then just buy an IAT sensor for a 1998 Camaro: https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b/standard-ignition-5753/lighting---electrical-16777/sensors-16480/body-sensors-25094/air-charge-manifold-temperature-sensor-12026/818933eda282/standard-ignition-2-terminal-multi-purpose-sensor/ax32/5795961/1998/chevrolet/camaro?q=IAT+sensor+&pos=0

Then install the IAT where ever you like. If you want a fast acting sensor, chase down the Omega fast acting sensor and solder it onto the Camaro sensor body you just bought. Info on that here: Stock IAT vs. Omega Sensor Dyno runs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts