LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a tuner in sc,nc area. I would like a dyno tune .Otherwise who has the best mail order tune? i was thinking nelson performance or thunder racing.any help would be great .
thanks ,mike

·
Registered
658 Posts
mikes04gto said:
I am looking for a tuner in sc,nc area. I would like a dyno tune .Otherwise who has the best mail order tune? i was thinking nelson performance or thunder racing.any help would be great .
thanks ,mike
Are you local to Charlotte?
Send me a PM. I know of 3 in or around this area.

·
wannago faster
153 Posts
What area of south carolina are you in?

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
728 Posts
Go see Jeff Creech at CAM. AWESOME!

·
smurfin' fly-by...
1,482 Posts
There is a place in Columbia - CPR, potterracing.com, but I have no experience with them doing tunes; that is where I did my dyno pulls. I'm planning on heading to Vengeance in GA for mine, and get a cradle alignment while I'm at it; hopefully I get back home before the 21st for the Grand Opening.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm close to Greenville too. CAM is probably the closest tuner I would go to. I checked out Amazon since its only a few miles down the road and they will only do predator tunes. They have about 2 dozen badass cobras though.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Letchworth40 said:
I'm close to Greenville too. CAM is probably the closest tuner I would go to.
not so much, all are on par or better than CAM

Nick Williams is 2 hours closer
Alvin (PCMforless) is 2 hours closer
Vengeance is just as far as CAM in not closer

·
Registered
276 Posts
Its just that I've heard so many good things about CAM I wouldn't go anywhere else. And I drive right by it every week too. So its the one I "prefer"

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well I know a half dozen guys more than happy with theirs. If they ever start having problems, I'll definitely check out Nick.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cam

well i called cam the guy seemed real cool . i am hopeing to get the lt,s on in 2 weeks then she's going to the dyno.I also tried to email vengance and it got sent back saying email address was not valid.I will check out the others being i have some time.cam is 4 hr's from me.i will prob go with them just because the guy was very cool on the phone and seemed to know his stuff.
thanks for all the input.I will post #'s as soon as i get it done.
thanks, mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts