LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question is where to get a CAI intake system. Apparently there is a company with just that name. I have seen them on people's signature. I actually found one on ebay, I am wondering if they have a website or where to go to find one new. It looks to me to be the best one for actually putting cooler air in the car

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just bought that intake sytem from Ebay a week a go. hopefully I should be getting it today. I will post pics once I put it on. I also have been looking for the actual company that makes it but have not had any success.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't find one on speed inc. Here is the item number in ebay motors 7927617234
I would love to have one like that. If you anybody can find one please pm with the website and part#. Thank you.

·
Rear Seat Delete Builder
4,000 Posts
Tbyrne motorsports $10 off anything over $150. I paid $181 shipped for my speedinduction cai

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
gmsgto said:
My question is where to get a CAI intake system. Apparently there is a company with just that name. I have seen them on people's signature. I actually found one on ebay, I am wondering if they have a website or where to go to find one new. It looks to me to be the best one for actually putting cooler air in the car

All CAI means is that they have a cold air intake
CAI is not a name brand.
Its like saying you have a dog but not telling its breed.

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
I have a dog.

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
This one seems to be diffrent from the one MPD INC has

·
Registered
11 Posts
GTO2WISH4 said:
This one seems to be diffrent from the one MPD INC has
Hi
This is James from CAI (Cold Air Inductions Inc.). We are the manufacture of the MPD intakes. The intakes built for MPD accommodates there ram air hoods to make them functional.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
msfyter said:
Is the heatshield sold seperatly?
ditto and do you guys have your own website?

·
Registered
11 Posts
With not being a sponsor I don't know how in-depth I can get. The intake tube is not apart of our cold air intake. Our high volume intake tube is in the work and will be released shortly.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Pontiac GTO said:
Can you post a link to your website??
He was respecting the fact that they are not a sponsor of LS1GTO and not posting his website.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess there is such a company named CAI. so I guess I only have a dog without a breed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts