LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
36601 - 36620 of 53663 Posts

·
15,954 Posts
Well, if you give the kia to the woman and get the truck for yourself, may be the best idea...provided you really want or need a truck, of course.

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,979 Posts
:blahblah:

·
Registered
21,503 Posts
What if the "Updated SS" has a manual and better features? :gr_jest:
The SS, in its present form, is a fairly feature-rich sedan. I don;t see much being added to feature list.

The Manual is a given, but if you;re happy with the auto then you can sure as hell enjoy the 10k discount -the dealer is gonna throw at on the leftovers..

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts
Well, if you give the kia to the woman and get the truck for yourself, may be the best idea...provided you really want or need a truck, of course.
Truf.

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts
The SS, in its present form, is a fairly feature-rich sedan. I don;t see much being added to feature list.

The Manual is a given, but if you;re happy with the auto then you can sure as hell enjoy the 10k discount -the dealer is gonna throw at on the leftovers..
Yeah, I wouldn't be upset about an Automatic TBH.

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts
I dunno. Maybe I'll go back to the Germans. Maybe I'll come across something. There's no hurry for me.
This sponsorship is a rush, bro. We need to figure this out!

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,979 Posts
I like it when the car switches to performance shifting. ;)

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts
I like it when the car switches to performance shifting. ;)
I've watched pretty much all teh youtubez on the SS in the past week. Seems to be mixed reviews on the car as a whole, everyone seems to love its sound and performance. No one can get over those dumb plastic inserts in the back of the seats. :gr_jest:

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,979 Posts
What plastic inserts?

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts
Apparently you can pull those things off the seat with a slight tug and two fingers.

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts
I guess I could do like a $600 a month car payment.. I dunno.. that's not smart wit da bay bee.

·
Oxford White Sheep Squadron
11,339 Posts
I raced an Lexus F in my GTO from a light. Spanked him, I didn't know it was good protocol to roll the window down and talk. I actually avoided looking over at him after him and I made eye contact smiling. We then raced to the next light again, and I won yet again.. I guess he was seemingly following me for a good 5 minutes before he gave up, was I suppose to pull over to talk to him?

Usually its common courtesy to slow down and either give thumbs up no matter who wins and maybe ask whats done, what numbers they are putting down or a compliment. Its difficult to do on the freeway but I always try and give some acknowledgement to the other guy.

·
15,954 Posts
The organic one is cheaper than the synthetic baby carrier. how odd.

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,979 Posts
I don't understand what's so horrible about those pieces. Like it makes the car go slower.

·
15,954 Posts
those cheap chrome plastic? how stupid. Like this buick that is here at work, they slap on these pep boys chrome plastic things on the hood and sides.

Does that thing at least serve a purpose? If it does, then time for making something to replace it.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,479 Posts
people want too much for a GXP - but the GT is reasonable and just as capable.

yes I know OMG not brembots. smurfem - my GT technically out brakes the GXP and if you want to do it right

you're putting about 800 into a camaro or CTS-V brembo swap for bigger bits and more pad than the GXP gets. serious GXP owners do the swap too.

but the LS3 - you know that power is a cam and a tune away oh and more. or you can keep DOD for your DD use and knock down 27-9 highway if you can stay at or under 75 with the cruise on.

or you can go ham - the strongest G8 known was a Gt and it has rear twins.

suspension - only difference is the sways and the struts valving

36601 - 36620 of 53663 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.