Not open for further replies.
36641 - 36660 of 53663 Posts

·
You should have bought...
9,025 Posts

·
Registered
21,503 Posts
Yes manual transmission is fun. I learnt on manual and in India, we didn't have a choice to buy Auto. Same story while I was in Europe. In Australia, I got the only car Hertz sold with manual and enjoyed it.

But for day to day - not quite sure.

At the end of a long day, while sitting in stop go traffic for 1 hr, I'd like to relieve my left leg of constantly fondling the clutch. Infact, I am still hoping to find a car with Adaptive cruise control so I can - once in a while, find someone doing a decent pace and just follow him. I actually end up making all the phone calls on my way back home before I reach home and my 2 yr old grabs it and throws it into the dishwasher.

For the weekends. I have my family with me and 99.9% of the times a Family car is never a manual car. Unless you wanna spend 100k and get a 6 speed M5.

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,940 Posts

·
15,869 Posts
Never had an issue here in traffic (this is LA, after all), or serious off roading, etc.

It is difficult to find manuals anymore and especially in a 4-door, etc. Given a choice, it won't be an auto, but most of the time, there is no choice to make.

·
Premium Member
82,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #36,646

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,940 Posts

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,940 Posts
Note to self: Don't buy / associate with Audi, for any chance, however minimal, to make an appearance in a HOT dream..
:lol:

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,940 Posts
I need to eat some chocolate now.

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,940 Posts
Chocolate is healthy.

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,940 Posts