LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy LT headers and high flow cats for my '05 but I'd like to hear some feedback regarding ground clearance before making a decision.

Do some - headers - hang lower than others?

I have the Pedders Street II suspension package which dropped the car about 1/2".

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
376 Posts
My kooks have no problems what so ever!! AND I am sitting about an 1/2" lower in the front. I LOVE THESE HEADERS!!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st-BAD-LS1 said:
My kooks have no problems what so ever!! AND I am sitting about an 1/2" lower in the front. I LOVE THESE HEADERS!!!!
Thanks for letting me know.

+ 1 - Kooks

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
My Kooks are tucked up extremely nice.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
My car is very low with the B+G springs, and my Pacesetter LTs never hit! And yes, the Pacesetters are well tucked! I made sure to tell the Pacesetter fabricator to tuck them in well, because I knew I was going to lower my goat. Yes, my car was the test car for the Pacesetter LTs.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lord Vador said:
My car is very low with the B+G springs, and my Pacesetter LTs never hit! And yes, the Pacesetters are well tucked! I made sure to tell the Pacesetter fabricator to tuck them in well, because I knew I was going to lower my goat. Yes, my car was the test car for the Pacesetter LTs.
Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts