LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I trapped you... I really want to see what one of our cars would look like in white. I saw a badass white Trans-am today and was wondering, why not a white Goat?

So can anyone photoshop?

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
...and again, why didn't Pontiac offer white? I soooo would have bought a white one. :(

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
I love white, and would be driving a white GTO if it was available. They do remind me of eggs, though... haha.

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
I've said it about a million times here, but if Pontiac had a white on white GTO, it would be in my garage right now instead of the blue on blue....

·
goat lover
212 Posts
white just shows off the lines of the car soooooooooooo well. just take off the spoiler and add the vx tails and it is perfect

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
gotzaGTO said:
I've said it about a million times here, but if Pontiac had a white on white GTO, it would be in my garage right now instead of the blue on blue....
lol wow can you imagine how fast a white leather seat would get dirty?

·
Registered
995 Posts
I remember when the NBM SS Camaro had optional White leather, I wanted it so bad for my camaro but oh well. It would show dirt super fast. I was just talking to my wife about white gto's yesterday, I think they would actually look nice, dark tinted windows, white gauges etc..I think that would be sweeeeet!:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pearl white would be outstanding.

·
Registered
25 Posts
id buy a pearl white GTO today if i could get one..

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
RealDeal said:
I love white, and would be driving a white GTO if it was available. They do remind me of eggs, though... haha.
You could even paint it for Easter then :)

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
barkingspud said:
Looks like a refrigerator to me.....
You are just hungry, that's all.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts