LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was unable to make it so the only way I can see what went on is to see a lot of pics. I know someone had to have a camera. So let's see em!!
 

·
|G|et |T|urned |O|n
Joined
·
1,594 Posts
Here's a couple of the "Pontiac arrowhead" shots ... working on the rest!



 

·
Owns 3 GTO's
Joined
·
16,515 Posts
Love the new avitar ROK.
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
Black Devil said:
Love the new avitar ROK.
yeah whoever took that picture must be a GREAT photographer :secret:
 

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
Joined
·
2,410 Posts
City Goat said:
yeah whoever took that picture must be a GREAT photographer :secret:
it's never the person taken the picture it's the subjet matter...


Morty:gears:
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
04 Scout said:
Have pictures, trying to post them "test" in process.

**pictures exceed the forum limit, they are jpeg's, how to you get them below 100Kb?
use pixresizer program try using googles or something to find the link
 

·
Never Forget
Joined
·
4,760 Posts
where there any cool / exotics camerys or minis this time? :drink:
 

·
You held down the T/C button?
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
nsofokles said:
where there any cool / exotics camerys or minis this time? :drink:
Nope... just a vintage MG-TD (I think) but, I don't know what happened to him.
 

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
Joined
·
5,639 Posts
04 Scout said:
Have pictures, trying to post them "test" in process.

**pictures exceed the forum limit, they are jpeg's, how to you get them below 100Kb?
Upload them to Photobucket them link them here.
 

·
I love my Goat!
Joined
·
5,963 Posts
207 said:
Nope... just a vintage MG-TD (I think) but, I don't know what happened to him.
It was a 1953 MG-TD, owned by Tom Smith, he was the Santa-bodied bearded guy working the kitchen. He also came to the last Lebanon Valley drag day.
 

·
I love my Goat!
Joined
·
5,963 Posts
04 Scout said:
still working it,

I believe this is Art standing behind my "Goat".

Devil, I downloaded the PIXresizer program, which scale looks best, or which do you recommend?
I would reccomend the custom 450 x ? it will fill in the ? to preserve the a/r
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Great pics Scout. Was a great day.
 

·
Owns 3 GTO's
Joined
·
16,515 Posts
Hey Devil, MBM :ftw:

 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top