·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
hey guys we need to mail in our app for the GTOAA? cant do it online? :(

·
Omertà
5,291 Posts
hey guys we need to mail in our app for the GTOAA? cant do it online? :(
Huh? Maybe it's a temporary problem. I was just gonna wait until my app. expires in March to renew and complete the Nats registration all at once.

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Huh? Maybe it's a temporary problem. I was just gonna wait until my app. expires in March to renew and complete the Nats registration all at once.
two different thingys.. you can renew your GTOAA in March your membership numbers stay the same so you get your reg done for the Nats...no need to wait...

Morty

·
Registered
42 Posts
Online registrations are working fine on our end. 35 or so have gone online and about 30 via paper.

ECGTO is not processing renewals. WE are only accepting NEW GTOAA memberships at registration time.

You only need to have a valid GTOAA member number at the time you register. Renewals are up to the individual, we are not policing that at the chapter level.

·
Banned
12,426 Posts
The good news for those who want to manage their GTOAA membership online is that the Association is about to roll-out an update to the website. I think you will very soon these new changes.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
I need somebody elses member # to Join online?

·
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
holy crap,I need to spend about $150 in stuff for the meet? :eek2:
I just got to the second page and im insanely confused...I want to do a few of those things but not all of them....and the membership costs $35 but the event $40?

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts

·
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
$178 of stuff I want to do and that doesnt include the drag race :(
look at what you get.. it's a week long event.. and many free events..

come on money bags open one up...

Morty

·
Registered
42 Posts
$178 of stuff I want to do and that doesnt include the drag race :(
Hey, I'm running the thing on and its costing me $240 to go to my own event and work it all week. Quit your bitchin and skip Mega-Taco for the next few months--use that money. I guarantee you'll regret not being here. If you can get a room now.

·
Older Goat
51 Posts
Hey, Morty, count me in. Sandy and I will be getting in on Thursday afternoon and leaving on Sunday. I hope we get together before that.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts

·
Registered
15,015 Posts

·
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Just a reminder ....

anyone else thats not on the list

·
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Not a lot of G.O.N.E. Crew here

if your not going to make it for the whole week then try to get to one of the events or come up for the weekend...

join the fun..

·
Registered
160 Posts
I will be there start on the 17th. If any of you are coming from the west and using Pa. route 90 to get there. Fill free to stop and say hi. I live about a mile off of 90. Take the Peach St Ext. right to route 19 south, to a Right on Dorn Rd. at stop sign go staight 3rd house on right. I will be home. Fill up in Ohio cheaper than Pa. and Pa cheaper than New York. If not see you there.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
have fun all,I wont be making it

·
Mostly Harmless
6,770 Posts
have fun all,I wont be making it
I fear I will not be, either. I've simply got too much work to do at work, not enough time to do it (even though I've probably got 18+ vacation days left this year), my car's not show-ready (just got it back from getting some paintwork done, have to wait 60 days to do anything to it), I need to sink the $$$ into my Aurora to keep it running for one more winter, and my buddy in Buffalo, who I was going to visit on the way to/from the Nats, just moved to PA for job-related reasons (i.e. he wanted to have one).

If anyone wants my hotel reservation before I cancel it, send me a PM...

Sorry y'all - see you next year in Dayton,

--Robert

61 - 80 of 111 Posts