LS1GTO.com Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Talking with my father the other day he has some friends heading up from Maryland so we might take a ride up on Friday depending on how work goes for me this week. I need to make sure certain things are completed for the CO which I need in a few weeks.

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
We are some where between Cleveland and Columbus. See you tomorrow :)

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
sadly its good that I canceled,I went on the gone cruise and screwed up my suspension

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Had an awsome time. Took 3rd in the "mod" class. (28.28 seconds)

·
Hey, watch this!
322 Posts
Had a great time, it was nice meeting new people and seeing old friends.

Congrats to all the winners!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I would like to thank the host club(s) that made this year's event a success. Although I did not go on the cruise, I hear it was a huge success. Loved the cars, people and Compton's for the best breakfast each morning. Looking forward to the "big show" next year.

·
1,695 Posts
it was a great time. nice seeing everyone and their gtos. looking forward to the big one in ohio next year.

by the way, does anyone have a list of the results of pop vote? we had to head home right before they started that part at the awards banquet.

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
We made it home at about 8:30 last night. You know these cars are comfortable, but after 13 hours, it felt good to get out of it :)

We had a great time, we took some pictures, but haven't even unpacked the camera yet to get them downloaded. Hopefully in the next few days. It was great meeting new people, and Congrats to all the winners. Hopefully everyone made it home safe and sound.

Kim and Keygan

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Duh nope

morty you know ill be there if its the last ****ing thing I do!
It must of been the last ****ing thing you did'nt do

Melissa & I will be there as long as there is no NSCA racing that weekend
Must of had a race... did see ya there

I'll be there, maybe not the whole week though
Not even 2 day weekend???

I will be there and have already booked a room.
must of missed ya...

As promised the GONE group will have a HUGE pre-Nationals cruise up to Saratoga for all those who want to join in!

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234179

-Ryan
Nice time to plan a Cruise ???? did see ya Ryan???

Just a few who said you know Morty I'll be there for ya...

I just want say
thanks again

·
Omertà
5,284 Posts
Bwaaahahahaha.....

Carl & I drove 725 miles...one way, to go to the Nats. this year and a majority of you G.O.N.E. fookers couldn't even show up in your own backyard?

What's up with that? It was a very disappointing N.E. turnout to say the least.:confused:

101 - 111 of 111 Posts