14 Pound Boosted Farm Truck
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have an interest is setting up a
TRACK DAY with the DYNO CREW present
FROM THE DYNO DAY SHOP
To tune the GTOs
FOR AN ON SITE TRACK TEST AND TUNE
BUT witch track to go to since SEARS POINT is gone ?

WHAT upcoming weekend ???????

Who knows people at Sacramento Raceway ?

WHO`s up for it CHIME IN ???????
TROY......... :drink:

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Blue06M6GTO said:
WHAT upcoming weekend ???????

Who knows people at Sacramento Raceway ?

WHO`s up for it CHIME IN ???????
TROY......... :drink:

We just had a rented track day TODAY!!!!! It has been advertised and talked about for some time. This was the annual NorCal Shootout which had three goats there and a few other goat watcher.

It isn't cheap and would be more financially possible to rent out a road course instead of the 1/4 raceways. There is a lot that goes into 1/4 mile rentals that isn't seen and it takes more than just people running their cars.

I vote for another grudge night which was fun and everyone got their share of runs.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I know several people that would get in on a road course track day.

·
Twisted Sista
447 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
We just had a rented track day TODAY!!!!! It has been advertised and talked about for some time. This was the annual NorCal Shootout which had three goats there and a few other goat watcher.

It isn't cheap and would be more financially possible to rent out a road course instead of the 1/4 raceways. There is a lot that goes into 1/4 mile rentals that isn't seen and it takes more than just people running their cars.

I vote for another grudge night which was fun and everyone got their share of runs.
Yeh, let's go for the grudge night, can't get enough:gears:

·
73 Plymouth Barracuda
695 Posts
Naw, I like grudge night.

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
I'm in I gotta practice more:gears:

wanna get my 60fts down

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would go for another grudge night. I would also love a chance at a road course.

·
14 Pound Boosted Farm Truck
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
BillyGoatGruff said:

POINT WELL TAKEN

I used to Volunteer at SEARS POINT RACEWAY when it existed,
SEARS POINT RACEWAY had a Safety Crew
I was on this Safety Crew
we worked with the fire department the local ambulance crew and the Track Manager
After the rescue crew got the person out,
I was on a two man crew that was responsible to return
what was left of a race car to the racer`s pits ,
after we cleaned up the wreck and found all the pieces

And sometimes there wasn't much race car left when they crashed at 150+ MPH
I have a fair knowledge on what is required to run a 1/4 Mile Race Track
Also I know what goes on behind the scenes where the public does not see............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts