LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is this sponsor and what do they do? http://vengeancerd.com/ It isn't even in english so how do they think that anyone from this site will be able to buy anything. So why are they a sponsor here?

·
Beer Geek
3,713 Posts
That's interesting. There is a Pedder's dealer in Georgia, northeast side of Atlanta named Vengeance...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
then it won't even let me go to any of the links on the page.

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
I'm guessing based on pics that they have something to do with lighting??

·
"Power Abuser"
1,080 Posts
wango-z-tango said:
They're obviously catering to the Latin community !

Looks like German to me.

·
Banned
8,940 Posts
While working for the University of Toronto paper as a reporter, I had an exclusive interview with Lorem Ipsum

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Suppose their working on their webpage.

Ron at Vengence is cool.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
chu_ra said:
Who is this sponsor and what do they do? http://vengeancerd.com/ It isn't even in english so how do they think that anyone from this site will be able to buy anything. So why are they a sponsor here?
If i may, i believe i can explain why their front page is like that.

The language on the front page is latin and graphic/web designers use this as temporary layout filler until real content is provided and/or while the site is still in the development stages.

If you click on the About Us or Contact Us page on their website it is in English and they are located in Georgia.

They are just still in the development stage on their website would be my guess.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Banned
8,940 Posts
The community here welcomes with open arms and wallets, new sponsors, and my comments above were only in jest.

Welcome, Vengeance ! And we look forward to browsing and patronizing your site.

·
Registered
506 Posts
COUPE 4 said:
If i may, i believe i can explain why their front page is like that.

The language on the front page is latin and graphic/web designers use this as temporary layout filler until real content is provided and/or while the site is still in the development stages.

If you click on the About Us or Contact Us page on their website it is in English and they are located in Georgia.

They are just still in the development stage on their website would be my guess.

Regards,
Mathew.
Close. It's not Latin but it is used by graphic artists to do rough layout of copy (text) position.

In graphic arts it's called "Greeking". It's gibberish... not any real language.

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
wango-z-tango said:
They're obviously catering to the Latin community !
1969 SS said:
I hate to say it, bit if that's true, the Rice Patrol will really hit here in full force
A bigoted statement IMHO, so all latino's drive rice?

Time to get a little cultural diversity going, dont hate.

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
If you click on the contact tab it says there are in Cumming, GA and that whole page is in english. interesting. Id say they are working on the page.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts