LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend got stationed to Newport and so I have been there almost every weekend since I got back from mississippi. So I was doing laundry at the 5th ward laundrymat and I was trying to find a place to park, went two blocks down and then down a side street and I saw a PBM 04 sitting in a driveway, was half tempted to knock on the door, anyways about 25-35 mins later I saw them drive by the laudrymat. Just wondering if it was someone here.
Thomas

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
That must have been 04LS1GTO. He lives in Newport. Has a black on red six speed 04'.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yup thats me. Live right down the street from the laundrymat. How do ya like the new driveway we just put in?

·
GTO Enthusiast, was owner
534 Posts
My cousin does. And he can be your favorite non-automoblie-oriented guy if you ever have computer (PC) problems.

http://www.personalcomputing.net

Sorry for the shameless plug, but he and his team really are good, reasonable, and customer satisfaction-oriented.

OK, really he lives next door in Middletown, but his house is right on the line, down near the beach.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice driveway although it is hard/funny to think that a driveway would be such a luxury, but in Newport it sure is....

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yea it wasn't fun parking the car in the mud hole. PM me next time your in the area

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do I plan on coming up this weekend although I am not sure of mine or the girlfriends work schedule I will pm you as it gets closer to Friday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts