LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
67,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... when you can have a nice big tall glass of road rage.

My drive to work I usually cross paths with this twat that drives a POS neon and does her make-up while driving. She cuts in and out of traffic, drives 10 miles under the speed limit until you try to pass her, etc... you know, the drivers you just wish natural selection would take care of. The last run in I had with her, she flipped me off and called me a ****, so I flipped her off back before turning onto the road I take to get to work.

This morning, I see her again and she is doing the same crap. Cutting in and out of traffic, etc. We work in the 'Tech Center' and there is only one way to gain access to it from the road we both take to work. You have to take a left turn along with 29372987321 other cars, so it gets pretty backed up. She doesn't like the back up, gets into the right lanes and tries to pass all the traffic only to get over right away. She tried to get in front of me, and well, I am a bitch so if I see you pull this shit, there is no ****ing way I am letting you over. She finally gets behind me and a few miles down the road, we pull up at a stop light next to each other. I have my front windows about half way down as I always do, so she rolls hers down and says, "How about if I ram your car? Bitch". I just look at her in amazement and say "I really want a new car, so please do." I guess she chickened out though, because when the light turned green, she peeled out and took off.

People are ****ing weird.

Oh, and I also had a dream last night that our accountant that we are firing today shot me when I came into work.

·
Administrator
21,142 Posts
Youre right, you don't need coffee. Eek!

BTW, I break kneecaps for a reasonable free.
All I need is a plate and description of the underwear stain driving it. Hardings ex has got nothing on me.

Speaking of scary dreams, I had a dream last night "they" (whomever they are in our dreams?) were trying to make me go back to 5th grade, and I got lost and endedup in kindergarten class. Is that my subconscious telling me im a retard?

:drink: :)

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
67,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that my subconscious telling me im a retard?
:gr_jest:

I guess today is just going to be one of 'those' days. Our accountant told me that if I become a Christian, all my sleeping problems will go away. She also invited Luke and I to a 'spiritual healing' at this ranch in Longmont this weekend.

I seriously don't feel safe alone with her in this office.

·
Administrator
21,142 Posts
Oh God. Im a nominal (recovering?) Christian and even I shiver at people like that. Tell her this "remove the plank from your own eye before telling someone to remove the mote from theirs"

BTW what kinda sleeping problems you having? Your too young to be suffering from the "when you get older you sleep less BS" thing.

·
Here for the Gangbang
4,076 Posts
I must have missed that memo; as I get older, I'm sleeping more. :gr_jest:

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
67,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sleeping problems that I believe came from surgery + lots of pain pills afterwards. I slept fine before surgery, but now, I can't get to sleep for like two hours after I lay down, I wake up every hour or so, etc.

Ls1Jeeper... I work for three lawyers, so, it would have been pretty interesting if she would have tried that shit. Oh, and my Volvo > her Neon.

Luke's response in regards to the 'spiritual healing'..
Ask if I can bring guns.

·
Administrator
21,142 Posts
Your not old fool. Anyone in their 20's dont count.

I was having problems sleeping earlier this year, thought it was just the "getting old thing", but then I started loosing weight and excercising more, and now im up to a solid non-waking up 8 hours every night. I love it.

·
Here for the Gangbang
4,076 Posts
To hear my wife tell it, we're a hair's breadth away from our 30s.

She's the old one. I'm still young.

·
Here for the Gangbang
4,076 Posts
I'll tell her for you; I call her that all the time. :gr_jest:

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,749 Posts
Road rage is part of the reason I am in Colorado...

After college, I had an internship, that turned into a job offer, back in the Santa Barbara area. Whole summer I lived at my Mom's and drove an hour to work. Same highway, with the same idiots every morning. I still remember this little fart canned, giant winged honda, that would tailgate me so close I couldn't see him out of any mirror on my Silverado. I'd run into him probably 3 times a week. He'd sit there tailgating me until a faster truck came along. I guess he thought he was drafting. Drove me nuts, my truck was new and I was paranoid of it getting rearended.

Basically, after a few months of putting up with all the crap, I figured I'd go nuts if I had to do it every day. I wouldn't be able to afford to by a place in Santa Barbara, so commuting was going to be a way off life. So I went back to Mines for grad school, and ended up staying here.

Anyways, just saying I know what you mean. I love to drive, but I hate traffic so much, I will do anything to avoid it. *CSP is 12 on my predial list, I think I reported 5 people for sitting in the fast lane yesterday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.