- All these Cars are in the same Class (for reference purposes)
this cannot be substantiated, for example, the white car above is unknown
this is known, not conjecture. All are in the same class
- All these Cars have stiff suspensions, and hug the ground
"stiffness" cannot be determined by a picture. Using even your own above post as an example, an M3 does not, generally, have a "stiff" suspension. Nor does a car need to "hug the ground" to have good chassis reflexes. A picture of a car "laying frame" does not imply high skid pad numbers.
Not really debatable. Lower Center of Gravity is the Definition of Advantage
- All these Cars have close-to-square tire setups
again, with a simple picture this is solely conjecture
I obviously have far better vision than you
- All these Cars have some sort of Fender Flares
Look closer, all have
- All these Cars have somewhat deep wheel Dishes
dish would of course have more to do with aesthetics than proving some sort of suspension, chassis or tire superiority. Face depth, offset and wheel width are not necessarily congruent.
What are you talking about here - this is showing that from above front wheel scrub is minimal, or acceptable. I'm targeting minimum of 2" of Fender Flare, which will still keep Geometry about correct