TACHNUP
2,310 Posts
...and even more irrelevant photos.

God I love this thread.

·
What are you running
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
And for those who realize there are no GTOs in this Class anywhere to be found, just know:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

·
What are you running
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
More Information

For those interested (add all of you doosh with no plan) I have purchased a GTO!!!

Here's the Starting Specs:

- LS2 SAP QSM GTO
- K&N CAI, Stock Tune
- 19" Gunmetal Wheels w/275/245 Summer Tires
- 35% Formula One Window Tint

This Vehicle will make it to SM, at some point..for now, just adding a GMM Ripshift & SS Brakelines..

:gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm back lazy b*****! :gr_devil

Thanks for ghost-banning me Mods you stupid douches...I didn't even try to access my old credentials. Sue me. :fawkdance You're pathetic attempt at protecting f*ed b**** is ludicrous. :fawkdance

Btw yes I was diagnosed with Asburger's Syndrome you homos. :rolleyes:

Alas, I had to sell this last QSM GTO potential-GT I already told you I purchased because of financial reasons. Fairwell. ?

IBTL I don't plan on purchasing a performance car, any time soon. I DD a Mazda 6.

FYI all my previous GTO-GT planning AND materializing is still valid. :fawkdance

Are there still phat boats with RR illusions crapping around here? LOL ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here are some pics of what I was going to accomplish. Haven't seen many forum users (besides JusticePete) with flares...
Keep in mind for the aesthetically challenged, form follows function.
With rubber being a major disadvantage in regular GTO's, this is the way to start to even the competition (now have to work on curb weight!).

601 - 612 of 612 Posts