LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen a few people mention they ahd them but i haven't bothered to look in awhile. anyone got a link?

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually i wonder how the velcro tape would work for this. just the plastic side aimed down towards the carpet

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
I was always messing with my driver's side mat... came out of the stock clip, got lodged under the pedals (sorry officer :).

Got the AZPS ones... they've never come out. They work just great. $49 was expensive (I was one of the first to buy), but it solved the problem for sure and made it a non-issue. I don't even think of the $$ spent...

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
terryk said:
I thought the same thing as first but after the feedback I decided to go for it.

Bottom line: You buy once and never again.
my car is two years old and haven't even needed to buy ONCE having the stock clips, and my mats come out almost weekly, so I don't get it?

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well. after pushing against it with your feet. after awhile they just break. lol i can't explainwhy you haven't broken any tho

·
Registered
302 Posts
El Cheapo Fasteners From Lowe's

Think I've posted this before but couldn't find it.

I installed clear vinyl mats (~2 mm thickness) on top of the factory carpet mats, and the original fasteners weren't long enough to go thru both mats. So, I found "GM Push Fasteners Variable Depth" at Lowe's, which will.

Bar code: 0 0823671590 3
H# 881199
138251 (Lowe's item number?)

These just push in and can be removed by lifting the mat near the fastener.

Cost for 4 was $4-5.

I can't take credit for this because I found the idea elsewhere (maybe on this forum)....:secret:

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
My uncle broke one of mine because he tried putting it back in and thought it was the button type and just snapped in. Granted it was dark and he couldn't really see too well.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are they really? with my luck they will say that i upgraded my carpet cleaner and voided the warrenty:drink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts