LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
edsmaroonz said:
who will get theres first on this site if anyone on this shipment ??

not me, i will be lucky to have one ordered by the end of the week.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Sh*t, I wouldn't be surprised if Howie got his last. They may put a priority on those going across country.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
You could be right. The first car onboard was reportedly yellow. That is probably Howie's and we all know first one on is the last one off.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Poor Devil,
If I had known where you were located I might have voted for you. I want my frickin' order number!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Am Curious about the order number and if the letter sequence means anything. I ordered my car 6/5 aobut 2 weeks before the public announcement of the advance order program. Of the current members tracking their cars, if the letter sequence means anything, Chotton is first , mine is second. I have a TPW 10/20 and 3100 code for a Yellow car . His has TPW 10/22 (?) and a 3300 for a silver car. As all of us have said "What gives?". Later orders/order numbers with earlier TPW's and more advanced codes. Still hoping get on that 10/27 ship (assuming that is still the date.

Hada64

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That is really weird on the TPW. Unfortunately the ship is leaving Adelaide as we speak. It is morning of the 21st in OZ.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Me too (backed up to 27th) but have seen an Aussie newspaper article about it (getting lot of press there) saying "next Tuesday"=tomorrow

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I'm actually hoping mine gets delayed some so that it comes in March sometime after the dreary Chicago winter.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Can't bring it down if I don't have it. But I'd still be more than happy to come down anyway. :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
im pretty sure from what ive seen on an australian website, that the GTOS are being shipped to Los Angeles and then Tacoma. It leaves on the 21st, on a vessel called the chijin. thats the only car transport ship leaving for another week to the same place.

my TPW is 9/25 and im first on the list and first one to order one at the dealership by my house. im paying msrp and have a $500 refundable deposit down for a blk/blk m6. i live 2 hours from LA. my dealer said to expect it around nov.1 to nov.15. since i live on the westcoast, im hoping one of those 460 is mine.!!!!:D :D :D

if not more :drink: :drink: :drink: :eek:ff the a

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I hope yours is too, so we can get a first hand account. :D

·
DY is the Awesomest
59 Posts
how do i get an order #? i just put a deposit down on mine this past saturday on an already allocated vehicle for that dealership. what does that mean? he said the end of november?i want to track mine too:(

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
17 Participants
topdownloGTO
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing