LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident workaholic
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To see Godsmack, Rob Zombie and Shinedown on Sunday at UMB??...anyone?
It's gonna be AWESOME!!! *insert headbanging smilie*...can't wait.

·
Got LS2?
329 Posts
Just found out about it yesterday !

·
Clyde in the sink
734 Posts
I will be there phantom. I plan to get there early (get my drink on). I am sitting row HH RT-CTR. I have "premier parking (hope it was worth the extra $20)."

Give me a ring when you are there if you want to hang out.
636-667-5044
Smokey

·
Chillin'
337 Posts
smokeybrown said:
I will be there phantom. I plan to get there early (get my drink on). I am sitting row HH RT-CTR. I have "premier parking (hope it was worth the extra $20)."

Give me a ring when you are there if you want to hang out.
636-667-5044
Smokey

The extra $20 is always worth it for the parking. Have fun at the show.

·
Resident workaholic
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was one of THE BEST concerts I have ever been to!!!...absolutely badass.

Smokey, I called ya twice but this lady kept on answering....realized when I got home, I accidently wrote down 677 instead of 667. :banghead:

·
Clyde in the sink
734 Posts
That's alright. I enjoyed the concert, but Zombie could have played so many more songs. I can't believe he played before Godsmack. Oh well, got some cool T-shirts. Cya
Smokey

·
Resident workaholic
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
smokeybrown said:
That's alright. I enjoyed the concert, but Zombie could have played so many more songs. I can't believe he played before Godsmack. Oh well, got some cool T-shirts. Cya
Smokey
Yeah I'm not a big fan of Rob Zombie. Stuck around for a little bit and heard a few songs, but I was mainly down by the beer stands through the end of his set. Godsmack was who I really wanted to see anyways. Saw them when they toured with Metallica a couple of years ago and was curious if they could trump that performance...definitely did.:judge:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts