LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 12 Mile thursday around 2:30 Pm Impulse blue, License plate GTO 04, also right up the road a red one was pullin out of the walmart parkin lot in warren if your on the board Speak now or forever hold your peace!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
2loco said:
On 12 Mile thursday around 2:30 Pm Impulse blue, License plate GTO 04, also right up the road a red one was pullin out of the walmart parkin lot in warren if your on the board Speak now or forever hold your peace!
It seems like metro Detroit has more Impulse Blue Goats than any other area!

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
No kidding... When I was looking for mine in May, one dealer located 6 in the detroit area (IBM/Blue/6M) but they all had deposits on them. Another dealer found mine in Pittsburgh and trailered it up for me.

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Wasn't me..........
:secret:

·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well guys next time we meet up you guys should come were always lookin for more people and weve had a blast every get together.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
2loco said:
well guys next time we meet up you guys should come were always lookin for more people and weve had a blast every get together.
Hope you guys are all around in about 6/7 months from now when I get my 05! :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
23 psi
510 Posts
I work at the Tech Center in Warren, but I'm not the Blue one.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok same thing yesterday on 12 mile Seen a black one a purple one and a Silver one all within 20 minutes just west of mound!!!!!!!

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
2loco said:
ok same thing yesterday on 12 mile Seen a black one a purple one and a Silver one all within 20 minutes just west of mound!!!!!!!
hehe purple one was me.. remember the plate on it?

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
2loco, its seems that your "troubles" worked out. Glad to see you are still around...

Anyone in the MI area. These are a great bunch of guys. We had a chance to cruise with them at the Nats. Head on out there next time they have a get togeather..

·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i didnt catch the license plate on that purple one, yeah everything worked out good with the ticket and all, hey sxty8goats Go to the track i wanna know what you run in the 1/4 with ur mods now and hows it sound with those headers?

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
I'm willing to bet you saw me I picked up the car that day and then took it to the Tech Center :)

·
duh
1,214 Posts
2loco said:
Silver, :secret: maybe it was me. But I can neither confirm nor deny that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts