LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping that someone that has removed their head unit could supply me the Blaupunkt model number that is hopefully on the outside of the case. I will track down the schematic and determine where to obtain line level outputs for external amplifers. I'm doing this while waiting for my '05, so I'm sure that I'll have plenty of time fo figure it out before the car gets here.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would also like to see any wiring or connector info for the aux input. I think I read that it does have one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far no one has given me a model number yet. Here is a link to the input connector schematic for a mono source such as a cell phone - http://www.blitzu.com/schem.jpg There is more info. Do a search, at the top of this page, for "Bluetooth" and check postings under "Cell phone adapter".

·
Registered
272 Posts
Actually I dont care about a cell adapter, I am interested in finding out if I can use this port to control the factory head unit with a carputer.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well in doing a litle more research I have found that there is no way to have an aux input on this hu so I guess to do what I want to it would have to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts