LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yea. I saw this a while back. I commented when I was in my whole handbrake situation. Good run indeed. I'm getting ready for a drift day today...:D

·
NYC GOAT
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea. I saw this a while back. I commented when I was in my whole handbrake situation. Good run indeed. I'm getting ready for a drift day today...:D
im still balls deep in my H/C/M crap on the drift car.... my job is killing me with hours ! get some pics going !

·
Registered
285 Posts
im still balls deep in my H/C/M crap on the drift car.... my job is killing me with hours ! get some pics going !
None of my buddies drift, nor are they interested. I usually attend the events solo, so no one to shoot photos/video. I might invest in a go pro just for shiits and giggitys...

I'm looking to install my spindles this week. ;) So next drift day should be a blast!!

·
NYC GOAT
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
None of my buddies drift, nor are they interested. I usually attend the events solo, so no one to shoot photos/video. I might invest in a go pro just for shiits and giggitys...

I'm looking to install my spindles this week. ;) So next drift day should be a blast!!
did you get a knuckles from Shane ?!?!? out here there are usually photographers for a bunch of blogs. i just go up to them and ask them if they have any good shots of my GTO and get their info, or just look through a bunch of drift/car blogs out in the north east.

·
Registered
285 Posts
did you get a knuckles from Shane ?!?!? out here there are usually photographers for a bunch of blogs. i just go up to them and ask them if they have any good shots of my GTO and get their info, or just look through a bunch of drift/car blogs out in the north east.
Yes, yes I did.

It's pretty baron out here. No one really shows up, and the people that do are usually dickheads and won't talk to me. They think their 240's are the shiit. Pshhhh, bitch please. Been there, done that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts