LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pro taco truck driver
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After several calls and messages left, I have yet to recieve a reply. I ordered ball joints about two months ago and have yet to recieve them. I was sent an email saying they were on back order and I would have them by March 23, then recieved and email in the beginning of April stating they will be in stock later in the month. I find I very aggravating that I cannot get simple call back and update on something that I have already paid for and have yet to see. After this experience with the lack of customer service, I highly doubt I will ever consider buying any pedders products for my car in the future.

·
Pro taco truck driver
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why's that? I hate doing this on a public forum, but I have yet to get a call back from anyone and I feel as if I may be getting screwed. My ball joints are shot to the point where it is getting unsafe to drive and I am concerned about driving it . I've I have read that the pedders HD balljoints are a great replacement, but if this is how they treat the people who have already paid for their product then I will no longer purchase any of the other items I planned on purchasing from them.

·
Goatlove
1,451 Posts
Do not order from Pedders directly. They have notoriously shoddy customer service. Rob @ Wretched Motorsports could've helped you with those as he is an authorized Pedders dealer.

·
Pro taco truck driver
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn I wish I would've know this earlier, guess I should've done better research. It looks like I'm going through pay pal and cancelling my payment for the balljoints and buying them from Wretched motorsports before my wheels fall off

·
Pro taco truck driver
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Called again today and left another message, go figure I didn't get a call back. I just opened up a dispute with pay pal about not receiving my items.

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would def try to get your money back. When you do, and if you still want pedders parts, contact rob at wretched as stated before. I've dealt with Rob and his cs is top notch!

·
Pro taco truck driver
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally got a refund, after I opened up a pay pay dispute. Still not a call, or even an email explaining why I coudnt get my ball joints. Lesson learned here don't buy Pedders, EVER!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I had the same issue for rear springs. Waited 3 months and phone calls would not be returned. Emails were few and far in between. And now that I have had the springs on the car for about a month and a half I am sitting at the same height as with my factory springs. They did not help the rear end sag and I'm pretty upset about it. I'm thinking return if possible and buy lovells. Or resell if needed and get lovells

1 - 12 of 12 Posts